Hi! Welcome to summer!

Coug

A hello from Knoxville where it's a balmy 79 degress. Apparently we're skipping spring and going right to summer!

Reactions: 2 people
That's the way it works in the South. We get, on average, 4.25 days of both Spring and Fall (however, the allergy conditions that accompany both last the full calendar duration of their season). The rest of the time it's Summer and Winter.

Reactions: 1 person
Got to 86 down here today. Played golf on Friday in 50*. Highs are going to be back down in the 60s later this week. March and early April are nuts around here.

Got to 86 down here today. Played golf on Friday in 50*. Highs are going to be back down in the 60s later this week. March and early April are nuts around here.

What part of GA are you in GA?

It got up to 82 in DeKalb County, TN today. I forgot, when does summer actually officially start? May?

Amen. If you don't like the weather in GA at the moment, just wait an hr or 2...It'll change.

Amen. If you don't like the weather in GA at the moment, just wait an hr or 2...It'll change.

Worse than the actual weather; a few days of warm weather and all these pine trees start dropping pollen. It gets absolutely awful around here for a week or two until it rains.

Suck it up. We had to suffer thru 85 degree days while you guys had snow on the ground. I had to go buy more shorts because of this weather

Not going to be summer for long it's supposed to be 50 with rain on Thursday here in Duckvegas.

3" of snow in dickson and I flew to Hawaii to get away from it in January. And get this.... It was only 83 degrees with a usual high of 86. It sucked in every way. Plus the drinks on the flight home were too strong!

3" of snow in dickson and I flew to Hawaii to get away from it in January. And get this.... It was only 83 degrees with a usual high of 86. It sucked in every way. Plus the drinks on the flight home were too strong!

/sarcasm ???

"I was in Hawaii it was only 83 degrees and the drinks were too strong."

:crazy:

Lol

VN Store

Back