Hey Vol Nation

1) Thank you for your service.
2) www.reddit.com/cfbstreams usually has every game when theyre broadcasted. Theyre amazing quality and easy to use.

I am new at posting on VOL nation and i did not mean to misrepresent myself. I am an army veteran However, I am not currently active duty. I am in Afghanistan supporting army aviation. I would like to thank everyone that offered advice and I will try every suggestion until I find something that works. I hope everyone that has responded can read this and again thank you VOL NATION.

Wait..you guys don't have luxury apartments and fiber internet yet?? You must not be Air Force.

My suggestion..become good buddies with the Comm people or whoever is controlling the internet access......( pro tip)

Reactions: malinoisvol
Wait..you guys don't have luxury apartments and fiber internet yet?? You must not be Air Force.

My suggestion..become good buddies with the Comm people or whoever is controlling the internet access......( pro tip)

LOL, no not many luxuries over here at least not for the army folks anyway

I would get YouTube TV since it has the local channels. Use a vpn to trick it into thinking you are in Knoxville area.

I am new at posting on VOL nation and i did not mean to misrepresent myself. I am an army veteran However, I am not currently active duty. I am in Afghanistan supporting army aviation. I would like to thank everyone that offered advice and I will try every suggestion until I find something that works. I hope everyone that has responded can read this and again thank you VOL NATION.
Do you happen to work for PEO Aviation?

Call a friend who has Skype and share screens and watch on their computer? A friend and I watch Netflix movies like that.

VN Store

Back