hey Cock fans

here's your future. Enjoy

hand-pumping-gas.jpg

Now that's funny!

Who is this guy "bmwparts?" Is this gamecock=beasts' alter ego?

Anyway, just thought I'd check in before the game tomorrow and say hello. All I can hope is that my experience tomorrow isn't nearly as horrible as what happened last year in Knoxville. My team got the crap kicked out of them, it rained for most of the game and then to top it off I fell down a hill walking back to the car and got muddied up from head to toe. I think GAVol probably hurt himself laughing at me more than I did actually falling down.

Here's to a good game tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Hows it feel to be 2-5. on the verge of another loss and no bowl? Hows it feel to be dumped by a loser coach? Hows it feel to have no hope for next year? Hows it feel to have a below average recruiting class? :crazy:

Don't you have a 1969 ACC Championship Trophy to be shining?

Come to think of it, you might need to be working on the banner design for if your sports manage to finish above .500 again this year.

If you put up with as much as we do, you'd be shocked there aren't more threads like this . . . and for the love of God, it's "you're".
At least he didn't call a gator troll telling everybody in here to kill themselves a dumbass redneck.... :p

Now that's funny!

Who is this guy "bmwparts?" Is this gamecock=beasts' alter ego?

Anyway, just thought I'd check in before the game tomorrow and say hello. All I can hope is that my experience tomorrow isn't nearly as horrible as what happened last year in Knoxville. My team got the crap kicked out of them, it rained for most of the game and then to top it off I fell down a hill walking back to the car and got muddied up from head to toe. I think GAVol probably hurt himself laughing at me more than I did actually falling down.

Here's to a good game tomorrow! :thumbsup:
Thanks for restoring hope that there are normal gamecocks fans in this world. Looking forward to a knock down, drag out tomorrow. Should be fun.

Thanks for restoring hope that there are normal gamecocks fans in this world. Looking forward to a knock down, drag out tomorrow. Should be fun.
I don't know if I'd call WCG normal . . . but he did buy me dinner a couple of hours ago, so I guess he's an OK guy.

Last edited:
WCG, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I hope you get treated with the utmost respect by visiting UT fans.

The rest of you gamecock clowns, read OP.

If you put up with as much as we do, you'd be shocked there aren't more threads like this . . . and for the love of God, it's "you're".

This is by far the most tilting thing ever to me and the use of there, their, and they're.

Hows it feel to be 2-5. on the verge of another loss and no bowl? Hows it feel to be dumped by a loser coach? Hows it feel to have no hope for next year? Hows it feel to have a below average recruiting class? :crazy:

Why don't u tell us
Posted via VolNation Mobile

if SC wins this game, won't they be .500 against us in the past six years?

who thinks that we're going to beat the 17 1/2 pt. spread?

Last edited:
SC better win the East this year or it will never happen.

How does it feel to be one of 4 teams to never play in the SEC Championship? In fact if you don't do it this year, I predict Kentucky will make it before you guys ever will. But don't be too sad, at least you'll be above Vandy.....except for the fact you've seemed to lose to them quite a bit. Nevermind.

here's your future. Enjoy

hand-pumping-gas.jpg

Here's my favorite "gas pumper!" We walked past a tailgate setup on the way back to the car that already had signs up that said "PUMP THAT GAS!!!"
I'm glad we can all agree on one thing.....Lane Kiffin is a jackass.

Attachments

• td aj vs ut.JPG
    td aj vs ut.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 4
attachment.php

I always thought being shirtless and painted up would be a bad way to go after a loss . . . then I saw this picture and noticed the guy on the far right in the background. Talk about a long walk back to the car.

attachment.php

I always thought being shirtless and painted up would be a bad way to go after a loss . . . then I saw this picture and noticed the guy on the far right in the background. Talk about a long walk back to the car.

How did I miss that gem? :crazy:

I agree with Milo but I can't help but point out that Vandy and KY have been on our schedules a heck of a lot longer than USC ever has... Not that it would really matter much because in the overall scheme of things UT has beaten USC pretty much the same way they've beaten Vandy & KY.... Very consistently.

Well honestly its not something We are used to, I was actually hoping that you as a Cock fan would tell me how to adjust to it since you and your fanbase are experts at these sort of things...I mean the only reason Spurrier came there was because nobody else wanted him and he liked the golf courses there...Once he leaves your program goes back to being the cellar dweller of the SEC...You know it and We know it so enjoy it while you can :thumbsup:

attachment.php

I'm sitting just to the right of him.

VN Store

Back