Herman to LSU

I'm not sure how many times ESPN reported Les to Michigan. They are a cesspool. I can tell you this...it isn't done and both Jimbo and Herman had deals in hand. After what I have been told about Jimbo, I would rather Coach O at this point.

LSU is forcing timelines, the Thursday game has helped clear the deck.
Do tell. :salute:

I think if Herman really goes to LSU, we should just petition to but that game out of just not show up to play. I seriously worry about some VN fans health if we do play them. I mean Herman is so good, that he will make Miles and Saban look like amateurs. We are screwed. They will destroy us. We suck. Fire whatever coach we have. Meltdown. Burn the mattresses.

I already did....its not done....and any prediction given by espn is BS right now. It could happen, but its not done...the timeline of LSU's game gives them leverage as to who is playing leverage games.

Sorry, meant the part about Jimbo you heard?

I think if Herman really goes to LSU, we should just petition to but that game out of just not show up to play. I seriously worry about some VN fans health if we do play them. I mean Herman is so good, that he will make Miles and Saban look like amateurs. We are screwed. They will destroy us. We suck. Fire whatever coach we have. Meltdown. Burn the mattresses.

The coach doesn't matter. I'd be surprised if we could stick within 2 TDs of LSU. Plus we bought out of the UNC game, why not LSU (blue font)?

When's the last time Tennessee beat Miles or Saban?

The coach doesn't matter. I'd be surprised if we could stick within 2 TDs of LSU. Plus we bought out of the UNC game, why not LSU (blue font)?

When's the last time Tennessee beat Miles or Saban?

And my point is proven. Just forefit or buy the game out. A good portion of the fanbase just doesnt have the emotional fortitude for us to play LSU. Its already a loss. We have no shot.

And my point is proven. Just forefit or buy the game out. A good portion of the fanbase just doesnt have the emotional fortitude for us to play LSU. Its already a loss. We have no shot.

Look over Yankee vol. He's young and thinks we can change coaches weekly and win championships.

Goes to prove reading isn't your strong point.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch will have his Trusty chart ready next season. We will have our awesome Life coach fired up about Debord staying another year to work on our teams Back stroke. We might even invade the upper North for a Strength coach To prepare our 2 & 3 stars for a battle against 4 & 5 stars! We will throw 35 Wr screens and make our QB out to be as good as Manning. We are in such awesome shape with all our Younger Players getting game reps this season . I'd say LSU will laugh so hard we should be able to hang with them through kick off!

Reactions: 2 people

I think he ends up at Texas.

Texas has good young QB.
Talented skill players.

Strong was in over his head. Herman has the right personality for Texas. And the man can absolutely motivate and coach.

Texas if they're smart will throw 7 million at him.
Him and Todd Orlando would wreck the Big 12.

I don't think Herman should go to LSU. He would have trouble with Saban, just like everyone else.

Texas has good young QB.
Talented skill players.

Strong was in over his head. Herman has the right personality for Texas. And the man can absolutely motivate and coach.

I don't think Herman should go to LSU. He would have trouble with Saban, just like everyone else.
Texas,Because the SEC is just getting better & Better!

Texas has good young QB.
Talented skill players.

The thing is this... Herman is not in a position to say Texas or LSU. Herman is in a position to take the contract this afternoon from the one team that has an offer on the table or not. Not sure why Texas would throw $7m for him when by that time they are the only team that can even come close to that figure.

I didn't know Dave Aranda and Herman were college roommates. Pretty interesting.

I'll believe it when I see the press conference. I still believe he goes to Texas.

Its an interesting twist as before he held 3 aces working on the 4th. LSU removed the 4th ace from the deck i.e. a high bid which he could then take to Texas.

He either wants to coach for LSU or not, although I don't see how the LSU offer can be used as leverage as it pertains to Texas... he'll have to go into this weekend naked (to a certain degree).... there is also the risk that Texas stays with Strong.

Last edited:
Its an interesting twist as before he held 3 aces working on the 4th. LSU removed the 4th ace from the deck i.e. a high bid which he could then take to Texas.

He either wants to coach for LSU or not, although I don't see how the LSU offer can be used as leverage as it pertains to Texas... he'll have to go into this weekend naked (to a certain degree).... there is also the risk that Texas stays with Strong.

Do you think if they miss out on Herman that they will stay with Strong? I just assumed that Strong was done no matter what happens.

Do you think if they miss out on Herman that they will stay with Strong? I just assumed that Strong was done no matter what happens.

Oh man, no idea. Who else is really available?

What are the chances that if Herman stay in Houston or goes to Texas, LSU snags Applewhite for OC? From what I am told, LSU has many things in the works including keeping Coach O the interview process for offensive coordinators started this week as well. Applewhite's salary is currently $300k. I have no idea if Applewhite has been interviewed, others have though.

LSU needed to avoid a bidding war and not to be used as leverage.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back