Heritage High School Football

I went to school there and graduate in 1995. I think we lost every game but one or two the three years I attended there. It was a sad sight. I was always surprised they couldn't field a good team at a school with that size of student body.

You know John Paulley?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I played WR there for a year then realized WR's at Heritage are simply linemen who line up wide and happen to be fast, I quit playing. All we did was run.

In 1999 (Heritage's first year?) my buddy (ORHS) had a 98 yard run against y'all. I'll never forget that.

heritage opened in the late 70s.

yeah, i was on the field for that play. he went right up the middle between a guard and center, untouched if i remember correctly. both teams were 3-0 and we were coming coming off a win at maryville. oak ridge definitely brought us back down to earth that game.

I can't imagine what it will be like if heritage ever beats William blount again. I wouldve dropped out if it happened why I was in school jk.

yeah, i was on the field for that play. he went right up the middle between a guard and center, untouched if i remember correctly. both teams were 3-0 and we were coming coming off a win at maryville. oak ridge definitely brought us back down to earth that game.

Oak Ridge has had some serious talent at RB over the years and my big, white, redneck friend who had a bruising running style has the longest run in ORHS history. LOL

In '98 we beat Heritage 50-0, lost in '99 and won in 2000. The '99 team was good.

I can't imagine what it will be like if heritage ever beats William blount again. I wouldve dropped out if it happened why I was in school jk.

omg, don't make me think about that bro. Haha.

I find it hilarious that most of you in this thread act like Heritage has never fielded a good football squad, do your research before you post and go take a look at the late 80's. Given we have been a historically bad team, but its not like Heritage is Red Boiling Springs. I graduated there in 2008 and played for them for about 2 and half years. Tommy Rewis was the worst coach I ever played for and definitely don't miss that. Coach Russell is the best one we have had since Coach Wilson left. I just hope the idiotic parents don't run him off as usual.

With that being said, I am pleasantly surprised to see them beat Hardin Valley like that. This game showed a lot of determination on their part coming back from 17-0.

I find it hilarious that most of you in this thread act like Heritage has never fielded a good football squad, do your research before you post and go take a look at the late 80's. Given we have been a historically bad team, but its not like Heritage is Red Boiling Springs. I graduated there in 2008 and played for them for about 2 and half years. Tommy Rewis was the worst coach I ever played for and definitely don't miss that. Coach Russell is the best one we have had since Coach Wilson left. I just hope the idiotic parents don't run him off as usual.

With that being said, I am pleasantly surprised to see them beat Hardin Valley like that. This game showed a lot of determination on their part coming back from 17-0.

Great Post. It was a great game.

VN Store

Back