Here's the "More" - Jaxson King Taus Moi is a VOL!

How much?

(This is not a criticism you likely ponied up some dough. That's the way of the world now. Sadly.)

GEYlGiuXsAALab6

He will be a beast with the coaching of Garner.

About the uniforms; the players are the ones deciding what color they want their picture taken in, so whatever combination they want their picture made in is completely up to them. I will add that I'm not "it's got to be whatever the official color is or nothing". I like the different colors they have worn, black, gray, orange, it's all good. And to be clear, I'm not a youngster, I'm 70 years old.

About the uniforms; the players are the ones deciding what color they want their picture taken in, so whatever combination they want their picture made in is completely up to them. I will add that I'm not "it's got to be whatever the official color is or nothing". I like the different colors they have worn, black, gray, orange, it's all good. And to be clear, I'm not a youngster, I'm 70 years old.
As I tell my clients, you are 70 years young...ha...ftr so am I...GBO!!!

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
I'm 71 1/2 and I play golf 2-3 times a week usually; didn't say I played well but I get a lot of opportunities. I played with a guy names Ernie last week and he is 90, hits the ball pretty well, and I say "Good on him"; better than rotting away is a nursing home.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
They're more important than you.
Thats your opinion. The fans are just as important as the players. Without fans, there would be no players. Both players and fans are important. You sound like a millennial; and I never said they didn't have the right to wear them, just that I don't like them. We are known as the big orange. Orange is our color. But as I said the players have the right to choose, and I have a right to like or dislike.

Very well said.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
This was a big get. No way this guy planned on committing when he got on the plane from CA. IMO. Was totally under the radar from what I can tell. This is the last year of eligibility for Big Omari Thomas AND Norman-Lott which are our starting D Tackles. This dude can be 1 of our leaders in 2025 in the middle of the defense. You can never have too many Defensive Tackles or Offensive Linemen. The big 300lb+ fellas that can move and are athletic enough to play P5 football are a very rare commodity.

Welcome to Rocky Top, young man.
GO VOLS

Reactions: ENGRVOL
So far Heupel has added: #1 portal TE over Georgia, a five star OT over Ole Miss and OU,
a safety, couple CBs, now a DT, another TE from Bama, and Brazzel at WR. Weā€™ve had a pretty good offseason in the portal addressing areas of need. Think we still want another DB.
And the cornerback and WR were both freshman All Americans.

Thats your opinion. The fans are just as important as the players. Without fans, there would be no players. Both players and fans are important. You sound like a millennial; and I never said they didn't have the right to wear them, just that I don't like them. We are known as the big orange. Orange is our color. But as I said the players have the right to choose, and I have a right to like or dislike.
I'm 46. Does that make me a millennial? I've just never understood why people cared so much about our uniforms. Players love them, most fans love them, who cares if we wear black once a year?

Last edited:
This was a big get. No way this guy planned on committing when he got on the plane from CA. IMO. Was totally under the radar from what I can tell. This is the last year of eligibility for Big Omari Thomas AND Norman-Lott which are our starting D Tackles. This dude can be 1 of our leaders in 2025 in the middle of the defense. You can never have too many Defensive Tackles or Offensive Linemen. The big 300lb+ fellas that can move and are athletic enough to play P5 football are a very rare commodity.

Welcome to Rocky Top, young man.
GO VOLS
Actually we were pretty much the team to beat before the visit in a lot of peopleā€™s opinions. IF DeBoer was still at Washington he likely ends up there.

Yeah, I almost said "young" in my post, and thank God, I'm in very good health, don't look my age, and wrinkles, what wrinkles? When someone asks my age, when I tell them, I get the funniest look from them. I consider myself blessed.

VN Store

Back