Here is an example of Libs believing that

No, it doesn't. It really means that wealth is becoming ever more concentrated in the hands of an elite wealthy few, which is destructive to the economy in both the short- and long-term, for the poor, middle-class, AND the rich.

Who would determine Wealth? It is different for everyone. What about the wealthy that are not political? Are they excempt? Lottery winners?

A story about liberal people shaming liberal people, proving liberals don't think the rules apply to them even when liberals are telling the liberals that they do.

This is truly damning stuff, Sand. Those liberals!

San Andreas can't happen soon enough.

Reactions: 2 people
Why yes he did. He's a moron for sure. Caught his azz in a money grub sting operation in a hotel room.

I was in Neyland for the Cal game in 2006. Harold Ford Jr was running for office at the time .....I was right above the tunnel where they run out thought the T on the walk way standing by an usher..... Guy comes walking by wearing a Harold Ford Jr button and the usher pointed right at him and said " there goes an idiot right there".....I lmao but couldn't believe he said it under those circumstances

San Andreas can't happen soon enough.

Just an hour or so ago I was wondering if west tn had an earthquake that caused the Mississippi to run east of Memphis and then back to its normal flow if they'd redraw the state line.....Memphis, Arkansas sure has a good ring to it.

Reactions: 2 people
The average Californian uses almost 400 gallons per day. Take a look at your next water bill and compare.

I'm not sure why you're directing this at me, but my household uses 150 a day and is comprised of 2 people. I also live in an arid state (Colorado), which typically means MORE water usage due to personal irrigation.

I work off and on with a water conservation nonprofit, so I tend to be hyper aware of water usage.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure why you're directing this at me, but my household uses 150 a day and is comprised of 2 people. I also live in an arid state (Colorado), which typically means MORE water usage due to personal irrigation.

I work off and on with a water conservation nonprofit, so I tend to be hyper aware of water usage.

150 gallons per day for 2 people?

Yeah, 150 gallons per day is excessive.

It's not like we are conservative with water. Yet the msm tries to make me feel bad about California because of GW. I was feeling bad about watering the lawn, then I looked at my bill, did the math, googled California's average usage and was was like "screw them"

It's not like we are conservative with water. Yet the msm tries to make me feel bad about California because of GW. I was feeling bad about watering the lawn, then I looked at my bill, did the math, googled California's average usage and was was like "screw them"

Outside of the few times I have to add water to the pool and watering the lawn after fall seeding we rarely use more than 2000 gallons per month.

It's the incessant hand washing.

Do you live somewhere with rain once a week? I don't. Have to water garden, etc.

We quit gardening, terrible waste of time and money for us. Farmers market is more economical outside of a few pepper and tomato plants.

Just an hour or so ago I was wondering if west tn had an earthquake that caused the Mississippi to run east of Memphis and then back to its normal flow if they'd redraw the state line.....Memphis, Arkansas sure has a good ring to it.
Our crime rate would plummet.

VN Store

Back