hearing rumors the game will be moved this weekend?

Wunderground.com has a air quality alert. Says smoke in TN, NC and VA. Ain't seen or heard nothing else about it.

Reactions: 1 person
SECSports still shows the game at noon on SEC Network.

http://www.secsports.com/schedule/football

As for the smoke, Code Red air quality alert today, winds are supposed to move it out over the next few days.

If any of you drove down from KY or north last week on 75 you would have seen the smoke. MIL was talking about how smoky it was becoming in Knoxville last night.

Folks on twitter are saying the game will be moved this weekend because of smoke in the Knoxville area.
Mentioned Hart met with the SEC last night.
Anyone know if this is true, im bringing my son up for his first game this year and I dont want him to be sad if we cant go.

You should have stopped at "folks on twitter"

Most of the fires are south of Knoxville. Winds should be from the north by Saturday with frontal passage.

Wouldn't be any better. Forest fires all over Kentucky. It literally looks like a war zone here.

Folks on twitter are saying the game will be moved this weekend because of smoke in the Knoxville area.
Anyone know if this is true, im bringing my son up for his first game this year and I dont want him to be sad if we cant go.

The game isn't moving and there have been no discussions about it.

Tennessee and Kentucky will kick off at Noon Saturday on the SEC Network.

Reactions: 9 people

Is DaRick Rogers back in town?? :blink:

10037-albums19-picture5375.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I'm assuming you saw a Popcorn Sutton tweet saying that. It's a complete joke. He tends to be pretty sarcastic. Don't ever take anything he or Seth Hughes says completely serious. Good accounts to follow, but don't rely on them for info.

...just making moonshine...:)

GO VOLS...RUN THE TABLE!

VN Store

Back