Heading Into The Conference Schedule..

I don't see them winning any conference road games. No inside game or dependable depth. Best they can hope for is a bye in the 1st round of the SEC tournament. I do enjoy the style of play and I think they will more entertaining to watch the the last 3 seasons. The coach can coach this is already proven.

The first road game against Miss ST is winnable.

I don't see them winning any conference road games. No inside game or dependable depth. Best they can hope for is a bye in the 1st round of the SEC tournament. I do enjoy the style of play and I think they will more entertaining to watch the the last 3 seasons. The coach can coach this is already proven.

Little faith! I certainly hope they prove you wrong!

Reactions: 1 person
This team is really going to be hard to figure out. When JR has off night that scares me!! We are not big enough inside to handle really good low posts. We get some luck and can frustrate some teams we'll have chance. I think teams will see how to play us, slow game down and pound inside. We play so hard though we'll be in most games!!! Lady luck we will need some help!! If we go 11-7 then CDT should be COY IMO!!!! GBO!!

Little faith! I certainly hope they prove you wrong!

I hope so too but there is nothing there to point to a winning season. No center or rebounding dominance, no point guard and not a very physical team. They are scrappy, athletic, well coached and the style of play is hard to defend. I see them as competitive but that does not equate to many wins, 7-11 or 6-12 in conference play.

I hope so too but there is nothing there to point to a winning season. No center or rebounding dominance, no point guard and not a very physical team. They are scrappy, athletic, well coached and the style of play is hard to defend. I see them as competitive but that does not equate to many wins, 7-11 or 6-12 in conference play.

Understood! Hopefully, the VOLS will continue to get better throughout the year! At least you give them at least half! If we do better than your prediction, WE WILL PROBABLY BE NAMED THIS YEARS' "CINDERELLA TEAM!"

I projected a 19-11 season after the third game.....I think I am on schedule ....had the Marquette game as a win, but had the Kansas state/ butler games as a split....still feeling good ... Gut says overachieving is in the cards.... Love the coaching style ....a true system..... Teams WILL have trouble scoring against us...just hope we have enough offense

Reactions: 3 people
19 wins in the regular season with this roster would be a minor miricle.

If he can get to 19 wins with this roster, just imagine what he could have done with last years roster?

19 wins in the regular season with this roster would be a minor miricle.

If he can get to 19 wins with this roster, just imagine what he could have done with last years roster?

I said possibly 9-9 in the conference...we are only 8 wins from that goal.

What more could you possibly ask from a PG than what Jrich is giving?
Leading scorer, 1.3 a/TO, 81% FT, Team leader.
Our problems are in the front court.

These next three games are very important - high leverage games. Unfortunately, Alabama and Arkansas both looked pretty good in their last outings.

VN Store

Back