HC versus Romney/Bush/Christie/Paul/Huckabee

Okay slick, so what's her platform going to be? Universal health care? No... National Security? Might raise a few eyebrows with Benghazi and the remainder of the world affairs... Environment? Maybe... Continuing the Obama legacy? Not likely since the Clintons and Obamas really don't get along.

So what's the central point of a 2016 Campaign for Hillary?

Its going to be "I'm a woman so vote for me" and the old "be on the right side of history" fear mongering. I'd love to hear her explain tolerating her husbands public cheating for decades..it must be because she is a strong feminist type.. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Its going to be "I'm a woman so vote for me" and the old "be on the right side of history" fear mongering. I'd love to hear her explain tolerating her husbands public cheating for decades..it must be because she is a strong feminist type.. :eek:lol:

That subject will not be touched. No reporter will have the stones to ask that question.

Okay slick, so what's her platform going to be? Universal health care? No... National Security? Might raise a few eyebrows with Benghazi and the remainder of the world affairs... Environment? Maybe... Continuing the Obama legacy? Not likely since the Clintons and Obamas really don't get along.

So what's the central point of a 2016 Campaign for Hillary?

I imagine it is going to be 1) promote more middle class economic growth, 2) allow some tinkering with the ACA (modestly, though), and 3) she's harsher on foreign policy than Obama. Those would be the three things she can appeal to broad base with.

A significant question will be the enthusiasm of the GOP. Obama will be gone, which will automatically result in robbing them of some of their fire, particularly in the South. If the economy continues to improve, then that will also rob the GOP base of some momentum. And then of course if its Romney or Bush, that's going to take some of the sparkle off, too.

Really, its hers to lose at this point. But its 22 months away. Much can happen.

Reactions: 2 people
I imagine it is going to be 1) promote more middle class economic growth, 2) allow some tinkering with the ACA (modestly, though), and 3) she's harsher on foreign policy than Obama. Those would be the three things she can appeal to broad base with.

A significant question will be the enthusiasm of the GOP. Obama will be gone, which will automatically result in robbing them of some of their fire, particularly in the South. If the economy continues to improve, then that will also rob the GOP base of some momentum. And then of course if its Romney or Bush, that's going to take some of the sparkle off, too.

Really, its hers to lose at this point. But its 22 months away. Much can happen.

A race between HC and either Romney/Bush could very well result in the lowest voter turnout in history. And possibly the best opportunity ever for a 3rd party.

Merica has been swinging from one party to the next for decades. Bush after Reagan was the only time the party retained control. Not so sure she is a shoe in.

We don't need either any more Clinton's or Bushes in the White House. I don't know if she will even receive the nomination, seems like in 2008 she was assured the nomination and then BHO beat her like a drum. Who is to say there will not be somebody else arise from the rank and file and trounce her again? Who knows with the GOP, way too early

VN Store

Back