Haslam has to go!!

Please!!!! Your type of fandom is what the problem is. How much money have you put into the program? Big donations equal big say......we are much better with the haslams than without.

As far as the Athletic Dept. is concerned, you could not be more wrong.

Without the Sandusky ties, Schiano gets hired. That's the truth. Yes it would've been an ugly welcoming, but the whole reason Schiano got rejected outright is because of the Sandusky ties. UT fans would've been pissed but there would've been nothing we could do about it. See Derek freaking Dooley...

How sure of that are you? We'll never know if just his coaching record and other stories about his character would've been enough to get the fans outraged.

This was a power play by a family with money.

Funny thing about power though, once the people realize that if they band together and stand against a power drunk man and stop him, then that my friend is just the tip of this iceberg.

If you thought that Empty Neyland wouldn't work, well now the fans know they have power, and that should scare anyone with the last name of Haslam

As Clay Travis would say, Charlie Ergen needs to get involved, come in with his $15B and swing his big helicopter **** and become the new big booster calling the shots instead of the Haslams.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to bust your bubble, but the fans alone did not do this. This was orchestrated by big boosters (not named Haslam) who have powerful friends..

I hate to see fans get all the blame for this. The fans also should not take all the credit either...

You really think this wasn't cause of the fans? Even after all the tweets stating that GS and others were worried about the scene in knoxville with the fans?

Really? Cause apparently neither Currie or Haslams appeared to be scared of other boosters cause they still tried to go through with this hire until the fan outrage was so bad that they had no choice but to kill it

You really think this wasn't cause of the fans? Even after all the tweets stating that GS and others were worried about the scene in knoxville with the fans?

Really? Cause apparently neither Currie or Haslams appeared to be scared of other boosters cause they still tried to go through with this hire until the fan outrage was so bad that they had no choice but to kill it

Yes I do. It's the fans they're not scared of. Don't get me wrong, I've NEVER been more proud of this fanbase and **** anyone who says different, but this wouldn't have happened without a serious threat that fans alone aren't capable of.

Hate to bust your bubble, but the fans alone did not do this. This was orchestrated by big boosters (not named Haslam) who have powerful friends..

I hate to see fans get all the blame for this. The fans also should not take all the credit either...

Very true. A bunch of state representatives and congressmen (73+ ?) had a LOT to do with it.

Yes I do. It's the fans they're not scared of. Don't get me wrong, I've NEVER been more proud of this fanbase and **** anyone who says different, but this wouldn't have happened without a serious threat that fans alone aren't capable of.

So an empty neyland six or more times a year isn't a threat? Lost merchandise sales isn't a threat? Lost concession sales, local businesses being affected by no fans in their places of business. These are all things that fans control and is big part of this AD revenue and town

Report: Tennessee football ranks as No. 2 richest program in country

While it might not be billions it dang sure would put a dent in any revenue the AD might bring in.

The fans do have power and everyone saw it, again I point to the fact that Currie and Haslam still tried to go through with this deal, they obviously aren't scared of other boosters or their friends

Haslam wants to gut our entire fanbase and tradition. He also sucks at knowing anything about football. Run him out of the state!!!

Haslam wants to gut our entire fanbase and tradition. He also sucks at knowing anything about football. Run him out of the state!!!

YouÂ’ll just fall into his moat. :lol: Any non-lunatics in here? No? IÂ’ll just show myself out. :wavey:

If the fanbase is going to protest anything in mass, it has to be the Haslam influence. It has to be directed at the administration, BOT, and legislators. I am afraid we are screwed on this coaching hire.

We have to encourage the media to investigate the Haslam influence and what exactly his role is in the AD and the coaching search. Not only locally but nationally.

At this point, we might as well change the name of the university to Haslam University.

If the fanbase is going to protest anything in mass, it has to be the Haslam influence. It has to be directed at the administration, BOT, and legislators. I am afraid we are screwed on this coaching hire.

We have to encourage the media to investigate the Haslam influence and what exactly his role is in the AD and the coaching search. Not only locally but nationally.

At this point, we might as well change the name of the university to Haslam University.

What you said!!

6293652.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
The Coup Failed but we did Avoid Schiano so it was not a Total Failure- As long as the Haslam's have their Millions their influence will still be felt on Tennessee Athletics

Everything points to Haslam being ran out of town. Who has the stones to start the movement. If 100 people showed up today it would go viral and he'd be gone by the end of the week!

All this would do is encourage the existing perception of Tennessee fans being a bunch of uncivilized hillbilly hicks. And other ugly things pertaining to Tennesseans in general. We don't need anymore attention suggestibng we're all a bunch of whining, miserable, millennial meatheads.

Reactions: 3 people
All this would do is encourage the existing perception of Tennessee fans being a bunch of uncivilized hillbilly hicks. And other ugly things pertaining to Tennesseans in general. We don't need anymore attention suggestibng we're all a bunch of whining, miserable, millennial meatheads.

Using spell check would go a long way towards helping with the perception that you seem so interested in.

good Lord......most people would whine and cry like babies if the Haslam's took their money and ran home. Be very careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back