Has Bama Been Spying?

5 year bowl ban
Loss of 20 scholarships per year for 10 years
Must fire nick saban

Just a start IMO

Siskey also had binoculars and was caught on camera looking at the Ole Miss play cards and was telling Bama’s defensive coordinator the call since he knew the Rebel’s plays. Just more rule breaking from our neighbors to the East.

So, a guy in the box, who wasn't wearing a headset, had time to relay the call to someone wearing a headset, who then had time to relay it down to the defensive coordinator on the sideline, who then had time to relay it to the players on the field. Bama had all that time despite playing a team running the HUNH.

Sounds totally legit.

Reactions: 1 person
So, a guy in the box, who wasn't wearing a headset, had time to relay the call to someone wearing a headset, who then had time to relay it down to the defensive coordinator on the sideline, who then had time to relay it to the players on the field. Bama had all that time despite playing a team running the HUNH.

Sounds totally legit.

So, a bammer homer defending bammers. Sounds totally legit.

Reactions: 14 people
Secret Bama man
Secret Bama man
They've given you some pictures and you're taking away their game

Swinging on the O miss campus one day
Peeping through the glass of BDS the next day
With every move you make is another chance you take
Odds are you are gonna live to hear them holler

Secret Bama man
Secret Bama man
They've given you some pictures
and you're taking away their game

Reactions: 1 person
I'm guessing the OP's never noticed just about every head coach covering his mouth with the play sheet when communicating with coaches in the press box...or having a couple guys hold up giant towels to hide plays being signaled in to the QB.

It's really not a surprise that Bama would resort to this. I mean, the Tide has a long history of having major difficulty with Ole Miss.

How is any of this new, other than just looking for a reason?

Anyone remember in 2006 when Cutcliffe said we were able to do so well against Cal because we were able to figure out/decode/break their signals/hand gestures for their play calls?

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens fairly regularly on sidelines...which at the same time shows that there's a reason coaches always put those play calling sheets up to their mouths when they give their QBs a play.

To call this "new England style cheating" though is kind of silly...as well as incorrect. Trying to crack playcalling signals might just be fair game.

Now if there's an issue by rule with the staff having a guy being devoted just to that, then it's another story.

How is any of this new, other than just looking for a reason?

Anyone remember in 2006 when Cutcliffe said we were able to do so well against Cal because we were able to figure out/decode/break their signals/hand gestures for their play calls?

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens fairly regularly on sidelines...which at the same time shows that there's a reason coaches always put those play calling sheets up to their mouths when they give their QBs a play.

To call this "new England style cheating" though is kind of silly...as well as incorrect. Trying to crack playcalling signals might just be fair game.

Now if there's an issue by rule with the staff having a guy being devoted just to that, then it's another story.

I don't know. Having someone decode the signals/codes against the Germans and the Japanese in WW2 worked pretty good for us. Neyland did write a book called Football as a War game. So maybe???GBO!!!

Then what were you saying?

While you can be sarcastic while being passive aggressive, sarcasm, in and of itself, is not an act of passive aggression.

In fact, in this instance, my sarcasm was actively aggressive.

Sometimes people toss out terms they don't understand. I'm sure you can relate.

While you can be sarcastic while being passive aggressive, sarcasm, in and of itself, is not an act of passive aggression.

In fact, in this instance, my sarcasm was actively aggressive.

Sometimes people toss out terms they don't understand. I'm sure you can relate.

Nothing like the active aggression of being anonymously sarcastic. You're a step away from the Octagon with that kind of effort there Rambo.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back