Has Azzanni Overstayed His Welcome?

He seems to be our weakest link on the coaching staff from what I can see without any inside perspective. If I'm not mistaken, he has been a decent recruiter for us (idk ab this year), and maybe we don't want to lose that as the debord hire already seems to have hurt our offensive recruiting.

He seems to be our weakest link on the coaching staff from what I can see without any inside perspective. If I'm not mistaken, he has been a decent recruiter for us (idk ab this year), and maybe we don't want to lose that as the debord hire already seems to have hurt our offensive recruiting.

I know! JG, HJ...Tee Higgins! Aaarghhh! :scare:

Actually, DeBord has been surprisingly good for our recruiting.....with him onboard, we have two of the 2016 and 2017 qbs in the country verbally committed. What's likely to hurt our recruiting going forward is our poor passing game.....Azzani has been the WRs coach for 3 years running and was supposed to take the passing game to a new level as the "Passing Game Coordinator" and that, as we all know, hasn't remotely happened. The running game and OL play is much improved, but our passing game is not and Azzani is the common denominator IMHO, although I do believe that Jones' game management philosophy is also a contributing factor that explains the poor passing game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back