Hart must go

Just give it a few days and we will be carrying him on our shoulders down Cumberland Ave.

Reactions: 1 person
He needs to take action. I was thinking tonight about the decision he has to make and got to thinking...does his ties to bama make him more likely to go after Kirby smart? I hope our boosters have some say in this whole thing

Reactions: 1 person
He needs to take action. I was thinking tonight about the decision he has to make and got to thinking...does his ties to bama make him more likely to go after Kirby smart? I hope our boosters have some say in this whole thing

No Kirby Smart.... Please....

Should we fire Hart if he continues to let Dooley coach?

Really? All of you haters think firing everyone is gonna change things. I agree that CDD is done, but now its fire Sal when people were on his jock before the season started. Hart will make the right decision, give it a break!

Hart is a smart man. Let him sort this out in the right timing. We all want our Vols to be back to what they were and can be. Mediocrity isn't something that will be tolerated for very long.

Would assume the wheels are turning behind the scenes if Hart is worth his salt. It is all about $ at this point.

Would assume the wheels are turning behind the scenes if Hart is worth his salt. It is all about $ at this point.

Oh I agree but with the financial situation at UT the only way they will do anything is if people just quit showing up.

Agree with this except the $. (Unless you mean making $ for the university.) The buyout of Dooley will have no impact on making a decision by Hart.

VN Store

Back