Hardest games for Tenn. to win this year in order ...

1. @ Florida
2. @ Alabama
3. Georgia
4. @ Cal
5. South Carolina
6. Arkansas
7. @Kentucky
8. Southern Miss
9. Vanderbilt
10. @ Miss State
11. Ark State
12. LULA

Many Bama fans have strong negative feelings towards Cut. I am not sure he would ever be an option for them.

I'd say the fact that UT was ready to run him out of town by the time he finally left would be reason enough to not look at him too hard.

99 coaches would also sell their souls to be as good as Nick Saban.

It took Saban 5 seasons to win 9 games at Michigan St. His first season at LSU was 8-4. IMO he's a good coach, but he's not quite the miracle worker some people believe.

IMO he will need a couple of good recruiting years to position Alabama to win the SEC. UT is more talented, so is Florida, GA, and LSU.

It took Saban 5 seasons to win 9 games at Michigan St. His first season at LSU was 8-4. IMO he's a good coach, but he's not quite the miracle worker some people believe.

8-4 is not bad at all when the previous seasons were 3-8 and 4-7. And he only improved after that.

\

IMO he will need a couple of good recruiting years to position Alabama to win the SEC. UT is more talented, so is Florida, GA, and LSU.

I don't see Bama winning the SEC next year, but them toppling UT isn't out of the question. UT had more talent in 2001, but couldn't handle a Saban team that had lost almost all its offensive stars to injury.

I hate the offseason, because I think you actually started this same thread 3 months ago.

1. @ Alabama
2. @ Florida
3. v. Georgia
4. v. South Carolina
5. v. Arkansas
6. @ Cal
7. @ Kentucky
8. v. S. Miss
9. @ Mississippi State
10. v. Vanderbilt
i'd bump SC to 3, GA to 4 and Cal to 5.

I'd say the fact that UT was ready to run him out of town by the time he finally left would be reason enough to not look at him too hard.

why is it so hard for everyone to remember that besides you, me, and a few others

1. UF
2. bama
3. UGa
4. Cal

Bama will be tough because it is on the road. Saban is a good coach and he will have the Tide competing for titles, but he is no better than coaches like Urban Meyer, Spurrier, and Tuberville. Of course these coaches have given Tennessee alot of problems so maybe Saban will as well. Cal will be tough because of the revenge factor and because this one is all the way on the west coast, although it is definitely better to go from east to west than it is from west to east. The Vols will probably not be able to beat Florida, but the rest of these are all very winnable.

1) Georgia
2) Cal
3) Bama
4) Florida
5) USC
6) Arkansas
7) Southern Miss
8) Ky
9) Vandy
10) Miss State
11) Arky State
12) LA Laf.