Happy Birthday Marines..

Founded at Tun Tavern.

Now you know why we're such a crazy bunch of warriors.

Happy Birthday brother!

Semper Fidelis!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I am not a Marine, but my son is, and I couldn't be more proud! So Happy Birthday MARINES! I shutter to think where we would be without you all! GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF YOU!

1371 Combat Engineer, Wounded in Anbar Province 26 AUG 04. The Corps may be the only thing I love more than the Vols. Happy birthday to you all.

Happy Birthday my fellow Hounds of Hell!

< Proudly served 21 years.

My oldest son then gave the Marine Corps an additional 8 before being being added to the Disabled American Vets list. Still says he would change nothing.....except maybe duck or dive a little faster....lol.

Drink up tonight boys in honor of Tun Tavern and a few men that said "Why not turn a bunch of drunken hooligans into the finest fighting force the world will ever know".

Semper Fi

Happy Birthday and many many thanks for your service to our country!:groupwave::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2::rock2:

My little brother along with some of his fellow Marines

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4
Happy birthday Devil Dogs. I worked with Marines in 2001 and again in 2004/2005. Great bunch of men and women.

As an active duty, now retired USAF, I always admired the Marines and especially this guy (below). Happy Birthday, Marines!

I may not think much of D. Dooley, but Vince Dooley was a Marine, so he sure as hell has my respect.

Semper Fi. Devil Dogs. Its always a great day to celebrate being part of the finest fighting force ever assembled. God bless you fellow Marines. Lets not forget the Marine wives, Moms, Dads. Everyone who goes with us in our travels. I love you all. God bless.

0331 - 3/5 here.

Semper Fi. Devil Dogs. Its always a great day to celebrate being part of the finest fighting force ever assembled. God bless you fellow Marines. Lets not forget the Marine wives, Moms, Dads. Everyone who goes with us in our travels. I love you all. God bless.

0331 - 3/5 here.

It's not the Rakkasan's birthday. :)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back