half time adjustment thread

If we want to win this game we HaVE to establish some sort of run game....otherwise it'll be SACK CITY with this atrocious O Line

Same song different verse. Feels like 2005, 2008 and the first half of this season.

Great defensive effort but sooner or later we give up points and the offense can't respond.

Hard to make offensive adjustments when you can't block their defensive line and your QB is not a threat to run or throw deep effectively.

Try to keep it close into the 4th and hope for Ole Miss to make some mistakes. That's all they can do.

ok i got it, thought long and hard. Defense is as good as anyone in the nation, playing its ass off as usual. Just punt it when we get it, or just run wildcat, but DO NOT THROW THE ****ING BALL bc with our line and qb only bad things will happen. Hopefully this keeps the game respectable or hell maybe we play the field posistion game like we were and eventually get a field goal. Just dont let justin "turnover and screw the game up" worley control it.

What makes it worse is that this offense might be pretty decent with some talent on the line and at qb but lord knows if they were recruited by dooley they stink. Not gonna blame a freshman that is playing out of position. He shoes need to take a seat tho.

No corrections needed. Why confuse our offense. We are going to run the ball on 3rd and long, throw into double coverage, and Game Plan as if we had Last Year's OLine.

Reactions: 1 person
We aren't magically going to be able to move the ball. Going to have to wait til next year to see real improvement.

When was the last time we actually made really good halftime adjustments? I honestly can't recall.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Someone should tell this to our offensive coordinator.

What do you do at the half? Personally I sit thomas and try somebody anybody else at rt. Also screw Dobbs redshirt give him a drive Worley is making freshman decisions.

OC probably spent the break puking. Over his head. It's obvious. It's why we dont have more wins. The backup QB's are'nt prepared for a High School game let alone this game. Who's job is that? Also, I'll say what I've said before. If the 'plan' is to run Butch's offense, why are they recruiting pro style QB's??? If Butch wants to last in this business as a HC, he may want to bring in an OC that can carve up defenses with the pro style O. I fail to see how we're going to run a read option, or any option, with a pro style QB.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back