Hail to the Washington Commanders

one of the reasons I enjoy football im sure was John Riggins. That man ran like a beast, he did more with less than any back I ever saw...(skins props) :biggrin2:

(dan4vols @ Jan 2 said:
one of the reasons I enjoy football im sure was John Riggins. That man ran like a beast, he did more with less than any back I ever saw...(skins props) :biggrin2:
:thumbsup: Yes, he was a player. Born in '77, I became a Redskin in the early 80's which was a great time to start. I could go on and on listing all the great names that played for them in that time. They certainly aren't what they used to be, but I've noticed that there are some who are making their way through the records. And they're mostly Miami players... :(

:bow:

Attachments

• skins9.JPG
    skins9.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 5
  • redskins_logo.gif
    redskins_logo.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 14
Time to start warming this thread up again. Big game coming up in a couple of days.

(bleedingorange @ Jan 5 said:
This should be the Hell with the Redskins thread :bad: :bad: :bad:

Why so bitter? Oh that's right, the Boys are done for. :dance:

hey actually i kinda like the redskins in a way. i mean i like dallas too and the titans. but I effin love clinton portis and what he does. I am rooting for the redskins here...

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 5 said:
Why so bitter? Oh that's right, the Boys are done for. :dance:
Do u honestly believe a life long cowboy fan is ever going to say anything good about a dang ole foreskin, redskin or whatever they are called

did u pull for the redskins back in the 70s and 80s. Man those were the days when the cowboys and redskins rivalry was classic. Staubach vs. Theisman, Dorsett vs. Riggins the list could go on and on

did u pull for the redskins back in the 70s and 80s. Man those were the days when the cowboys and redskins rivalry was classic. Staubach vs. Theisman, Dorsett vs. Riggins the list could go on and on

I was born in '77 so I missed out on most of the 70's. It wasn't my fault though. The 80's however, I remember and remember well. That was a good time to be a Skin.

I was born in '77 so I missed out on most of the 70's. It wasn't my fault though. The 80's however, I remember and remember well. That was a good time to be a Skin.
the 90s were a good time to be a cowboy. Aikman,Smith,Irvin and the boys!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

the 90s were a good time to be a cowboy. Aikman,Smith,Irvin and the boys!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

That's true. Those 3 did a lot for the Cowboys. How's that whole crack pipe thing going with Irvin by the way? :angel:

That's true. Those 3 did a lot for the Cowboys. How's that whole crack pipe thing going with Irvin by the way? :angel:
I would say with his money he probably aint got nothing to worry about

I would say with his money he probably aint got nothing to worry about

I would say you're right. It's amazing how money can make things disappear. Now if I could just raise enough to make the Cowboys disappear... :question:

I would say you're right. It's amazing how money can make things disappear. Now if I could just raise enough to make the Cowboys disappear... :question:
If Parcells leaves this year i would say u aint got nothing to worry about, it looks like Gibbs has got the skins headed the right way

I think Gibbs does too. You may not like him, but he's a winner. The Skins need another receiver, some good offensive linemen and we need someone at QB. Brunell has done an ok job this year, but there's not much of a future in him.

Patrick (blitz me and I'll throw an INT) Ramsey scares me to death.

I'm really interested to see what they do with Jason Campbell.

The cowboys are in the same predicament. Bledsoe aint got much left and i really think they need some more OL. I dont think Jones is the answer at RB, but he did look good against Carolina.

Well, looks like my Skins pulled it out despite not having any offense. You know you have a good defense when you only get 120 yards (NFL playoff record) and still win the game by 7.

Simms did a pretty good job passing. He reminded me of Rick Clausen in the Georgia game, decent passing stats with nothing to show for it.

I'm proud of my Skins for holding it together. The 6 game win streak goes to Seattle. Looking forward to that one. :dance2:

i think they will beat the snout out of seattle. seattle has a strong running game but i really dont think alexander will get anything on the redskins. redskins vs. patriot superbowl???

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 7 said:
Well, looks like my Skins pulled it out despite not having any offense. You know you have a good defense when you only get 120 yards (NFL playoff record) and still win the game by 7.

Simms did a pretty good job passing. He reminded me of Rick Clausen in the Georgia game, decent passing stats with nothing to show for it.

I'm proud of my Skins for holding it together. The 6 game win streak goes to Seattle. Looking forward to that one. :dance2:
Congrats OWB, now i am going to have to pull for Seattle i guess

That will be a tough game and the Skins are banged up, but they've already beat Seattle this year. That could help with the mental part of it. Eventually, they'll fall apart I'm afraid.

Greg Williams is staying with the Skins too. Who wouldn't for 8 million?

VN Store

Back