Hail to the Washington Commanders

DVJmSB_XUAEMYiE

Some talk of the Skns possibly tagging Cousins still. Don’t know why the hell they’d do that

Todd McShay projected the Redskins taking Georgia linebacker Roquan Smith in his latest mock draft.

I'd definitely be good with that

At least Jerry has won something as an owner. Dan doesn't have s***

Jones won before he started meddling. But even since he started meddling, he’s pulled waaay more rabbits out of the hat than Snyder has.

Also, Vade you wanting to come back to the Skins? Is that why you made a random drive by?

Jones won before he started meddling. But even since he started meddling, he’s pulled waaay more rabbits out of the hat than Snyder has.

Also, Vade you wanting to come back to the Skins? Is that why you made a random drive by?

I thought Snyder had turned a new leaf with the hiring of SM, but that was short lived.

Just because we shouldn't have kept Cousins doesn't mean we should've traded for Smith. It's still a bum deal.

I think we end up better off with Smith for 3-4 years than keeping Cousins.

Same QB practically but fewer turnovers. Take a LB or OL in round 1, QB in 2 or 4 (preferably) to develop behind Smith.

I think we end up better off with Smith for 3-4 years than keeping Cousins.

Same QB practically but fewer turnovers. Take a LB or OL in round 1, QB in 2 or 4 (preferably) to develop behind Smith.

I don’t think they’re all that similar. Cousins has a lot better arm and touch. Smith is smarter and manages the game better. Imo Kirk can do more with nothing, while Smith can do more with weapons around him. And in Washington, Smith has nothing right now. Plus he’s considerably older.

Smith will roughly be the 17th highest paid QB. Cousins will likely be #1. I’m good with it. The team has more holes than QB. That extra money can help the team.

Cousins said he wants to help his new team, but he’s gonna end up not.

Smith will roughly be the 17th highest paid QB. Cousins will likely be #1. I’m good with it. The team has more holes than QB. That extra money can help the team.

Cousins said he wants to help his new team, but he’s gonna end up not.

I agree with all this, but Smith is still going to take up almost half of our available cap space. And be largely ineffective imo

The numbers

Attachments

• A4E9214B-0EC3-4ACB-B1E4-0BC1B5E30ACC.jpg
    A4E9214B-0EC3-4ACB-B1E4-0BC1B5E30ACC.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Some takeaways

Cousins has posted significantly higher yardage totals, but also throws the ball on average 75 more times per season than Smith.

With more throws, Cousins threw more TDs, but also more INTs.

The completion percentages are nearly identical, which shows both QBs are accurate passers.

At 7.6 YPA for Cousins and 7.5 YPA for Smith, the "dink-and-dunk" label doesn't really apply for either player. In 2017, Drew Brees led the NFL with an 8.1 YPA. Smith tied for second at 8.8 and Cousins tied for ninth at 7.6

Smith is definitely the better runner, but Cousins' ability to get in the end zone on the ground can't be denied.

Cousins has been remarkably durable the last three years with zero missed games. Smith missed one game for injury, and missed another in Week 17 of 2017 as the Chiefs had already clinched their playoff spot.

Smith won more games, but played on a better team.

Some takeaways

Cousins has posted significantly higher yardage totals, but also throws the ball on average 75 more times per season than Smith.

With more throws, Cousins threw more TDs, but also more INTs.

The completion percentages are nearly identical, which shows both QBs are accurate passers.

At 7.6 YPA for Cousins and 7.5 YPA for Smith, the "dink-and-dunk" label doesn't really apply for either player. In 2017, Drew Brees led the NFL with an 8.1 YPA. Smith tied for second at 8.8 and Cousins tied for ninth at 7.6

Smith is definitely the better runner, but Cousins' ability to get in the end zone on the ground can't be denied.

Cousins has been remarkably durable the last three years with zero missed games. Smith missed one game for injury, and missed another in Week 17 of 2017 as the Chiefs had already clinched their playoff spot.

Smith won more games, but played on a better team.

Smith had weapons. What are his stats on bad teams?

VN Store

Back