Had a dream/vision last night about a game this upcoming season

pIRxb2.gif

And it was peyote.

Hey Chivez, how come they ain't killin us?

Reactions: 1 person
Will be interesting to revisit when the day comes to see if it was a premonition or bad mexican food.

Ha, no doubt. I just thought it was interesting and strange at the same time. I couldn’t even tell you who was starting at QB. It was just a flash of a score and we were driving, first time I’ve ever experienced that.

I don’t even know if this will come to fruition, I don’t know what each teams records were, etc. but for some reason I dreamed about the Georgia game this upcoming season. UT was driving with 6 minutes left on the Georgia 40 to take the lead with the game tied at 21. I didn’t even get to witness the end results, really strange.

Edit: please move to football forum

How do you know it's next season? did you spot the year somewhere?

Dreaming about the Vols is a good thing. My Dad has a dream about a gump game. We got to Neyland and we were listed on the wrong side of the score board.

And with two seconds to go we intercept Fromm and run it in 62 yards for the game winning score. Yea!!! Goooo Vols!!!!

Well now that's riduculous!!!!1 because a coach Fitz ripped to shreds/CJP mentored version of KONGBO, KONGBOED Fromm early on forcing him to gather his thoughts from the sideline for the remainder of the game.

I would just LOVE to have a sane, relevant, calm, fun dream like yours once in a while. Seems all mine are nightmares of all the close calls and disasters I’ve seen and experienced in the last 40 years. I thought that’s what all the Critical Incident Stress Debriefing where supposed to be for. Georgia vs Tennessee sounds so peaceful!!!

I had a dream that I was drinking the world's largest margarita. Woke up over the toilet bowl.... Glad I didn't eat the worm.

Dreamed I was eating a giant pillow. Woke up and my marshmallow was gone. Or, was it the other way around? Dang. I knew I should've written it down.

I dreamed that my husband and I were attacked by two drifters with a toothless bear and I screamed for help from a passing van and the Tennessee Volunteer pioneer mascot jumped out to save us and the guy with the bear shot me

Last time I had a dream it almost cost me a divorce, have to mention Jennifer Aniston was involved and i kept saying I'll leave her, I'll leave her..... Not a good night. Just glad the dog house had soft pillows.:dance:

My dream has foretold it. The ring of power will fall from Georgia in the east and be delivered to the Tennessee Vols who will overcome the teams in the West!

Attachments

• B1_top-32.jpeg
    B1_top-32.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
When I read the title, this is the first thing that came to mind:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ67ZyZtKjU[/youtube]

Love the dream comparison! It would just have been better if you could have cut the clip right after the flower was set on fire! But yes, we are the biker and Georgia is the little rabbit. Beautiful dream.

VN Store

Back