Gun control debate (merged)

You can post 20 pieces of BS propaganda produced by liars.
Mentioned this before. But this is how reliable most sources truly are in terms of accurate information. Tomorrow, I start the dissertation process. At best, news organizations as sources are only evidence that something was reported. That’s it! It’s essentially the equivalent of an interview.

@hog88 stated X,Y, Z is equal to @(insert news organization here) stated X,Y, Z.

Remember the movie Tommy Boy?
Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy : Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

The point to my rant. Posting multiple links to multiple liars proves nothing. As you stated. But for some posters, 20 liars agreeing is evidence of an objective truth.

Mentioned this before. But this is how reliable most sources truly are in terms of accurate information. Tomorrow, I start the dissertation process. At best, news organizations as sources are only evidence that something was reported. That’s it! It’s essentially the equivalent of an interview.

@hog88 stated X,Y, Z is equal to @(insert news organization here) stated X,Y, Z.

Remember the movie Tommy Boy?
Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy : Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

The point to my rant. Posting multiple links to multiple liars proves nothing. As you stated. But for some posters, 20 liars agreeing is evidence of an objective truth.
Your rant totally missed the mark.
One of my links was directly to a report from the US Dept. of Justice
Another was a scientific study by Rand.

Sure, but I'm not going to use right-wing sources, I was talking about legitimate (non-right-wing) sources.

There is no left or right, there is data and the articles you posted were chalked full of incorrect data and misrepresentation of the data.

Are you saying that there may not be agreement on if there was discernable improvement?

Imagine that.

I say there absolutely was and the data supports that conclusion.

lol....What do you think those conclusions are saying?????????

INCONCLUSIVE

The data supports the conclusion that it’s inconclusive?

But this is your statement

“Absolutely was” doesn’t sound very inconclusive.
You're missing the point.
There is data that absolutely supports discernable improvement.
These is data that absolutely rejects discernable improvement.
The entirety of the data is inconclusive.
That will always be the case with this issue.

VN Store

Back