Guide To Watching The Basevols

So will the weekend home games on sec + be the same broadcast as the midweek games? With two road series in a row I can’t remember what the deal is at home on the weekends. Our entire Alabama series is sec +

So will the weekend home games on sec + be the same broadcast as the midweek games? With two road series in a row I can’t remember what the deal is at home on the weekends. Our entire Alabama series is sec +

The Saturday game will be on the SEC Network, Friday and Sunday are on SEC+.

I hope this thread is helping folks. The game threads are so popular now that it’s difficult to help people so hopefully we can get everyone squared away before the next game.

GBO!!!

I watch by streaming on Youtube tv
Do you have the subscription to YouTube TV? I see where it says included SEC channel but nothing about SEC plus. I don’t really know **** about how all this works just trying to figure it out before this weekend

Do you have the subscription to YouTube TV? I see where it says included SEC channel but nothing about SEC plus. I don’t really know **** about how all this works just trying to figure it out before this weekend
SEC+ is accessed through the ESPN App, you either need a smart tv (which will have the ESPN App) or a streaming device like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, etc......
Linking your Youtube Account to the ESPN app should give you access to all the games.

You don't have to have Youtube Tv exclusively, your cable or dish provider will also give you access to the SEC+ on the ESPN app using a streaming device.

If you have the ESPN app downloaded on your device or smart TV AND you have an ESPN+ subscription, this is what it looks like when you do a search for "Tennessee baseball" (Note Friday's game is listed under "Upcoming")

image0.jpg

For people in their late 40s and on here’s what I had to do:
we have U-verse. We also have fubo Roku Hulu and all that other stuff. Apparently in the ESPN app on our TV when we had Uverse selected as our cable provider, it prevented the ESPN plus and SEC plus from functioning. So I removed Uverse as my cable provider and then scrolled down and selected fubo. I had to add the ESPN plus subscription under “upgrades” and now everything is working, I believe.

If you have the ESPN app downloaded on your device or smart TV AND you have an ESPN+ subscription, this is what it looks like when you do a search for "Tennessee baseball" (Note Friday's game is listed under "Upcoming")

View attachment 445572

So are you watching this without a live tv/cable subscription and only the ESPN+ subscription?

I recently cancelled Youtube TV because I wasn't watching it enough to warrant $65/month. When football season comes I'll start it back up. I am fine, however, paying $7/month for ESPN+ if all I'm watching is UT baseball.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So are you watching this without a live tv/cable subscription and only the ESPN+ subscription?

I recently cancelled Youtube TV because I wasn't watching it enough to warrant $65/month. When football season comes I'll start it back up. I am fine, however, paying $7/month for ESPN+ if all I'm watching is UT baseball.

I have Sling TV and an ESPN+ subscription, but primarily use the ESPN+ subscription to watch games.

I'm think you'll be fine with the ESPN+ subscription for watching UT baseball games.

Reactions: MEDVOL
The Varsity Network

Didn't know where to post this but this seems as good as any. This is a radio stream app from learfield that has all the colleges under one umbrella. We are on there along with most of the SEC. It's nice when you can't watch to listen to our rivals. It's the official app so it's all the school feeds you get on their website. Still love listening to baseball on the radio but that's for another thread.

The Varsity Network

Didn't know where to post this but this seems as good as any. This is a radio stream app from learfield that has all the colleges under one umbrella. We are on there along with most of the SEC. It's nice when you can't watch to listen to our rivals. It's the official app so it's all the school feeds you get on their website. Still love listening to baseball on the radio but that's for another thread.
This deserves it’s own thread. Excellent find, thanks for posting.

I watch vols baseball espn app on firestick linked to charter spectrum acct. This got me every game last year iirc.

Question .. where will i find this weekend games? I have mlb network through charter can that be linked to watch the games?

Edit: it appears firestick isnt a supprted device which caused my struggles.

Last edited:
The Varsity Network

Here is the web version
The Varsity Network

I'm guessing they're close to each other. Denton's here in Knoxville serves their own. If you order an orange julius, they give you the Denton's version. The Denton's one is made with orange juice, a whole lot of powdered coffee creamer and ice, blended all together.
Sounds like the recipe.

I watch vols baseball espn app on firestick linked to charter spectrum acct. This got me every game last year iirc.

Question .. where will i find this weekend games? I have mlb network through charter can that be linked to watch the games?

Edit: it appears firestick isnt a supprted device which caused my struggles.
Just out of curiosity, what doesn't support firestick? I think the MLB app works on firestick, doesn't it?

VN Store

Back