Guessing game times thread

Citrus Bowl 2 years ago vs. Northwestern. You can see the Citrus Bowl insignia midfield.

OpvBAiL.gif

Two clues this is not two years ago: CompUSA went out of business in 2012. Peerless Price went to the NFL in 1999.

Reactions: 1 person
Citrus Bowl 2 years ago vs. Northwestern. You can see the Citrus Bowl insignia midfield.

OpvBAiL.gif

how long have you been in a coma ? The 1997 Florida Citrus Bowl was a college football bowl game played on January 1, 1997, at the Florida Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida. The game featured the Northwestern Wildcats and the Tennessee Volunteers.

I'm guessing 3:30, but we'll see. First SEC game I ever went to was a night game vs LSU, they found out that night.

on the SEC on CBS website the DH that day shows 11 and 330 (et) pretty sure it will be the 330 game

If you google 2017 Tennessee Football schedule and expand the schedule that shows up, it's already got LSU as a noon game...

If you google 2017 Tennessee Football schedule and expand the schedule that shows up, it's already got LSU as a noon game...

That's just protocol. We'll find out about 12 or 13 days out, that's pretty much the rule. CBS' first pick should be that game, hopefully we keep up our end of the bargain. Very small, but optimistic chance that both teams go into that game with 1 loss each, both to Bama. Very small chance, not going all D4H, but I think it's possible. Very, very, unlikely though.

Josh Dobbs (#11) scores a TD 2 years ago in the Citrus Bowl vs. Northwestern.

QjC1YLM.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back