Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 5, 2023)

I bet they kill them. Was Kang in the new trailer too?
High Evolutionary.

From what ive read there will be a new cast.

HE has several multiverse capabilities. Kang will get his own movie, Kang Dynasty. And the Arc will conclude with Secret Wars. Not sure the crossover with Secret Invasion.

I do know believe the New Avengers and FF will be heavily involved as will Thor.

Adam Warlock will be involved, perhaps as part of the new team.

Got to ride the new GotG ride at Epcot the other day. It is fantastic. It’s like if Space Mountain and Rockin Rollercoaster had a love child. Throw in a Celestial and it’s a total blast.

The High Evolutionary is a powerhouse cosmic foe so I’m greatly looking forward to GOTG 3, and because I expect he’ll be a well written antagonist by having done understandable motivation for his goal much like shown with Ego in GOTG 2.

E16F1508-F5F4-4AB3-B832-265DE49EDE2F.jpeg

High Evolutionary.

From what ive read there will be a new cast.

HE has several multiverse capabilities. Kang will get his own movie, Kang Dynasty. And the Arc will conclude with Secret Wars. Not sure the crossover with Secret Invasion.

I do know believe the New Avengers and FF will be heavily involved as will Thor.

Adam Warlock will be involved, perhaps as part of the new team.
How does Adam Warlock turn good?

BTW, batman and superman movies are better quality. They have just been in a lull.

I have never watched a guardians movie, but I hit that ride at least a dozen times. Super innovative. EVERY SEAT IS A FRONT ROW SEAT!

Which Batman and Superman movies are you referring to? Certainly not the most recent.

isnt it strange Gunn directs this seeing as he heads up DC now?

isnt it strange Gunn directs this seeing as he heads up DC now?

Not really since he did the first two and the Christmas Special. This is just his finale project for Marvel.

It’s like John Byrne leaving FF to go do Superman in the 80s.

Its a little different. By a few billion dollars.

Certainly the scale is bigger. But in the 80s Byrne was a the biggest name in comics. He’s the reason X-Men catapulted to the top of the charts and stayed there for nearly two decades. Him leaving Marvel to relaunch DC’s flagship title was a huge deal.

But this movie finished shooting well before all the turmoil at WB led to Gunn being appointed top guy.

Certainly the scale is bigger. But in the 80s Byrne was a the biggest name in comics. He’s the reason X-Men catapulted to the top of the charts and stayed there for nearly two decades. Him leaving Marvel to relaunch DC’s flagship title was a huge deal.

But this movie finished shooting well before all the turmoil at WB led to Gunn being appointed top guy.
unfortunately your boy zac snyder has ruined anything DC for foreseeable future. How do you eff up the joker? who hires affleck to play batman?!

Reactions: NEO
unfortunately your boy zac snyder has ruined anything DC for foreseeable future. How do you eff up the joker? who hires affleck to play batman?!

Affleck was a phenomenal Batman. Wasn't his fault the movies were poorly put together.

Reactions: NEO

Shooting a movies like Guardians is about 20% of the process.

Shooting a movies like Guardians is about 20% of the process.

Ok?… he was hired to complete all facets required to make the movie (and promote it). It’s something he has been deeply involved with for close to a decade of his life as writer and director. The cast revolted when he was briefly fired for tweets in 2007. I just don’t get your reasoning here. Why would he abandon the project at this stage?

It sucks for Marvel that he is leaving to head DC. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t going to finish this first.

Ok?… he was hired to complete all facets required to make the movie (and promote it). It’s something he has been deeply involved with for close to a decade of his life as writer and director. The cast revolted when he was briefly fired for tweets in 2007. I just don’t get your reasoning here. Why would he abandon the project at this stage?

It sucks for Marvel that he is leaving to head DC. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t going to finish this first.

Who said he should abandon anything? Just interesting that he was working on trying to turn around the titanic of DC while in the middle of making his third Marvel movie. That's all.

Who said he should abandon anything? Just interesting that he was working on trying to turn around the titanic of DC while in the middle of making his third Marvel movie. That's all.

Apparently only to you, to everyone else seems like pretty standard business.

VN Store

Back