Guarantano vs. Dormady

High School Sophomore. 6'6", 185, dream school Tennessee, already rated #1 QB in his class, possibly overall, won 8th grade natty, and he already throws so well that the coaches at the camps are just putting down their clipboards. Dude is incredible.

Present or rising sophomore?

Present or rising sophomore?

Rising. The 5 star we are in on that's rising junior is Hunter Johnson. The riches at QB we are about to have is astounding. But go watch Lawrence sometime. The dude is the only QB I've ever seen that I could compare to a highschool Peyton. Dude has worshipped him growing up, and it's like looking back in time. Even does the Peyton happy feet.

Rising. The 5 star we are in on that's rising junior is Hunter Johnson. The riches at QB we are about to have is astounding. But go watch Lawrence sometime. The dude is the only QB I've ever seen that I could compare to a highschool Peyton. Dude has worshipped him growing up, and it's like looking back in time. Even does the Peyton happy feet.

Just bumped his thread...if we miss on Hunter Johnson, it should gain traffic.

I predict that the year Guarantano is out of his red shirt... The Vols will win a NC with a third string QB.

Sounds familiar, but seriously, it's nice to think we'd be in way better shape than if something like that happened to us the last couple years

You mad? It's the middle of the offseason, just be happy it's football related at this point.

Not mad. Just walking out on those thin limbs with you talking about players that may play for us one day.

I do hope we get Lawrence, btw.

Not mad. Just walking out on those thin limbs with you talking about players that may play for us one day.

I do hope we get Lawrence, btw.

Well I figure as long as there is film, it's discussable material. If we can talk about Doug Atkins from the 60s, I think 3 years future is topical. And I've been talking bout Doug at work all day :)

Love that we have this talent at qb to be able to talk about it.

Juan Jennings will be future at that position. His development over last two years has been phenomenal. Watch him takeover the reins from JDobbs. I doubt Gurantano sticks with VOL because of the QB crowd here.

Reactions: 1 person
Juan Jennings will be future at that position. His development over last two years has been phenomenal. Watch him takeover the reins from JDobbs. I doubt Gurantano sticks with VOL because of the QB crowd here.

Not a chance in hell.

Reactions: 5 people
I feel confident in saying we will be in good hands no matter who is the guy after Dobbs. All of these QBs named in this thread have an enormous amount of talent. All of them are capable of being a starter at UT and leading us to great things.

Not a chance in hell.

You never know man. His determination alone to succeed at playing QB could lead to him doing great things. Stranger things have happened. It's all very unlikely considering who he will be going up against to win the starting QB position, but you just never know. He has plenty of time to develop and refine his skills.

You never know man. His determination alone to succeed at playing QB could lead to him doing great things. Stranger things have happened. It's all very unlikely considering who he will be going up against to win the starting QB position, but you just never know. He has plenty of time to develop and refine his skills.

Unfortunately so do the ones he's going up against. :)

VN Store

Back