Greg Roman? hold on a sec...

I have been a Vol fan since Peyton. I live in California and go to all the Stanford games and I'm a diehard 49ers fan. I want no part of Roman at UT. At Stanford there were 3-4 chefs in the kitchen cooking that offense. Harbs, Shaw, Roman and another guy I believe. Now that Roman is at the 49ers Harbs has said the offense is all Roman. Roman has not been doing a good job and I could see him getting fired or him taking another job elsewhere instead of getting fired. Once his game plan doesn't work he just sticks with it and makes no adjustments. Don't get me started on how awful his game plan was this last week against the Rams.
Kapernick is a second year qb that hasn't taken first team snaps all year. That limits Roman to the gameplan.

"They said"? Do you know his family members? Why do people continue to make shi$ up? Whoever keeps saying he wants the job is an idiot. Their is no source, video, or audio of him saying anything remotely close to him wanting the job.

I did actually read an article wherein Roman did in fact make it known that he was interested and would jump at the chance to coach at the UT. It should be in one of the Greg Roman threads from at least two weeks ago. He was one of the first ppl who publicly(unsolicited) stated he wanted to come to the UT to be HC. I KNOW IT'S A SIN BUT I DONT HAVE A LINK. He has made statements himself as well as expressing interest to his friends and or associates about "So what's up down there in Rocky Top?" and things of the such.

I approve of this thread.

I mean who else do we have to look at.?. If someone at the FBS level orhigher says they want it, throw an offer at them.

While I love his resume, he seems to be pretty soft. I dare you to stay awake through any of his press conferences on YouTube.

I have been a Vol fan since Peyton. I live in California and go to all the Stanford games and I'm a diehard 49ers fan. I want no part of Roman at UT. At Stanford there were 3-4 chefs in the kitchen cooking that offense. Harbs, Shaw, Roman and another guy I believe. Now that Roman is at the 49ers Harbs has said the offense is all Roman. Roman has not been doing a good job and I could see him getting fired or him taking another job elsewhere instead of getting fired. Once his game plan doesn't work he just sticks with it and makes no adjustments. Don't get me started on how awful his game plan was this last week against the Rams.
Hmmm... they have an underachiever in Alex Smith and replaced him a 2nd year QB. I think you are being to hard on the guy given the situation these guys inherited last year.

VN Store

Back