GREAT Behind The Scenes Knox News Article on LV Signees

I'm pretty sure they'd start summer school and not risk injury with an AAU team. I know Te'a and Meme came to Tennessee in the summer after they graduated to train and workout with the team.

Thanks.... I was worried about the summer AAU ball and our (UT) propensity for injuries.

ButTea still had an injury???

Westbrook and Hayes have both said they're coming early this summer to start working out and plan to put extra time in the gym so they'll be ready to play. It's really encouraging to see their determination and drive.

Reactions: 1 person
Baylor will reload after losing 3 starters. Their returning players and incoming freshman will fill the gap of the departed seniors. They should have the best rotation in the country by far.

UConn will have Nurse and Dangerfield at PG. They will have solid depth at all 5 positions with good size, athleticism and shooting. They will be scary good.

Tennessee should be in the pack with SC, Texas, OSU, Miss State, Stanford and Baylor as the best if the 2nd tier behind UConn, who will be an overwhelming favorite to win it all. Depending on Turner's health, the Luck of the Irish may come to an end.

Best rotation in the country - by far? As long as UConn fields a team nobody else will have the best rotation in the country by far

Best rotation in the country - by far? As long as UConn fields a team nobody else will have the best rotation in the country by far

Meant to say post rotation. Agree that UConn will have the better overall roster.

Last edited:
Baylor lost a lot. Kim still has to coach up her young talent. Baylor will not be the best by far.

They're still freshman. Baylor had 3 of the best recruits come in this year, and it took them time to acclimate to the college game, and they often sat on the bench when the games were tight.

They have the potential to be good, but i don't think we can count on them to be gamechangers from the get go.

people seem to over look the fact that there freshmen

people seem to over look the fact that there freshmen

And I think they are setting themselves up to be disappointed.

The team will live or die by what the Big Three bring. If Diamond, Jaime or Mercedes are having bad games by their standards, a freshman coming in to sub for them isn't likely to perform at the All American level that is needed from those three seniors.

I'm no Jordan Reynolds fan, but one thing we know is that she was very good at not turning the ball over. Whoever runs the point will not only need to bring the offense that Jordan rarely did while maintaining her ability to make timely assists and not cough up the ball...and if Te'a is starting, I have my doubts based on her freshman year.

And I think they are setting themselves up to be disappointed.

The team will live or die by what the Big Three bring. If Diamond, Jaime or Mercedes are having bad games by their standards, a freshman coming in to sub for them isn't likely to perform at the All American level that is needed from those three seniors.

I'm no Jordan Reynolds fan, but one thing we know is that she was very good at not turning the ball over. Whoever runs the point will not only need to bring the offense that Jordan rarely did while maintaining her ability to make timely assists and not cough up the ball...and if Te'a is starting, I have my doubts based on her freshman year.

I'm with you. In similar fashion, the last Big Three (Ariel, Cierra, Izzy) had to produce in order for us to be successful even with the arrival of KD, Alexa, and Jaime. If Te'a can stay in attack mode without playing out of control, and become a reliable three point threat, I think we'll be in business

Btw, what's the status of Te'a? Sorry I'm a bit out of the loop. She's all recovered right??

VN Store

Back