Graphic Photo Of Baby Being Delivered.

if I added sparkly to my avatar Ga would never let me hear the end of it

Originally posted by Vols4life+May 2, 2005 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ May 2, 2005 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@May 2, 2005 9:45 PM
Sparkly beats the heck outta spandex.

:eek:lol:

:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOO [/quote]
:eek:lol:

Man, I LOVE you silly clowns&#33;&#33;

Well, I was bored on my way to bed and did a search.

I found where she used the smiley with the green haired guy that says bite me, 136 times and said "bite me" only 5 times while using the smiley with the sign "bite me", 111 times. However, each of those search results, include times that she quoted someone that used the bite me smileys while she may not have used it at all.

So the maximum amount she could be pinned down to would be less than 252.

:good:

Gawd I'm bored, and I am going to bed!!!!!

You're the only one of all the posters in this thread from way back to not turn something orange. How does this make you feel?

Well, I was bored on my way to bed and did a search.

I found where she used the smiley with the green haired guy that says bite me, 136 times and said "bite me" only 5 times while using the smiley with the sign "bite me", 111 times. However, each of those search results, include times that she quoted someone that used the bite me smileys while she may not have used it at all.

So the maximum amount she could be pinned down to would be less than 252.

:good:

Gawd I'm bored, and I am going to bed!!!!!

You have way too much time on your hands.

VN Store

Back