Grantland's SEC Bball Preview

i would like ut to pull in a steady crop of 4*& 3*players.keep them for 3-4 years and beat you guys from time to time with a more experienced team.now if the 5*plyers would stay 3 years.you could have a dynasty.

And for last time last year should be tossed out in the trash. Yes, we were bad even with Noel. But I don't see us crashing and burning to the same extent. Yes, it exposed the major flaw in Cal's "system", but again, I don't see us getting that bad again.

2nd in the SEC this year behind Tennessee will be a great year for KY.

i would like ut to pull in a steady crop of 4*& 3*players.keep them for 3-4 years and beat you guys from time to time with a more experienced team.now if the 5*plyers would stay 3 years.you could have a dynasty.

And that's why the NBA needs to change the rules. And I'm not saying this because UK would keep these players for 3 years. I think some of the players shouldn't have to "waste" a year in college when they deserve to be in the nba.

2nd in the SEC this year behind Tennessee will be a great year for KY.

Depends on the gap between them. If the deciding game is the head to head matchup then I won't complain. But if it's UT far and away then I would be disappointed.

Depends on the gap between them. If the deciding game is the head to head matchup then I won't complain. But if it's UT far and away then I would be disappointed.

Depending on future brackets and match ups these two
teams have great shots to end up in Arlington. The 2014 tourney will be total chaos just like last years.

I hate Tennessee and KY do not play twice this year.
A criminal act brought down from Slive considering the history of these two schools in basketball.

Depending on future brackets and match ups these two teams have great shots to end up in Arlington. The 2014 tourney will be total chaos just like last years.

I hate Tennessee and KY do not play twice this year.
A criminal act brought down from Slive considering the history of these two schools in basketball.

I would be so pumped if a meeting in Arlington happened.

TBA is turning into a tough place for the good teams in the SEC. Obviously UF and UK both struggled there recently. Glad we got UT in Rupp this year.

I do not know what kind of Kentucky fans ya'll hang around, but no way in hell are 50%+ "unrealistic and arrogant". Uninformed, usually. But I don't see many unrealistic and arrogant people in Lexington saying 40-0 or bust.

Maybe I just don't hang around those kind of people.

Well of the 4 or so that reside on this board I think you're the only one not saying to just go ahead and give y'all the banner.

Well of the 4 or so that reside on this board I think you're the only one not saying to just go ahead and give y'all the banner.

Generally people who join these kind of message boards are more than an average fan (IMO). I think most fans on here (both UT and UK) are bigger fans than "average".

Maybe the problem is that the 40-0ers get heard more because the average fan keeps to themselves.

I would be so pumped if a meeting in Arlington happened.

TBA is turning into a tough place for the good teams in the SEC. Obviously UF and UK both struggled there recently. Glad we got UT in Rupp this year.

so true.its tough to win in rupp and playing twice gives Tennessee a chance to beat kentucky at least once.

VN Store

Back