Gran Turismo 7 (PS4/PS5) Coming March 4th, 2022

Dont get me wrong, I'm looking forward to playing this but my god! If youre having trouble sleeping...

Got my ps5 and GT7 on Friday, and this game is everything i've been waiting on. The depth of customization combined with the level of detail Polyphony is famous for, is something I've been craving from a racing game. The driving has been good so far, good mix of ease of progression, but challenging races. I like the GT Cafe dynamic and the collection aspect. Only thing I really miss is the older Japanese cars from GT4 that aren't likely to make an appearance in GT7, like the R30 and R31 Skylines, and kei cars. Also the ghost differential on the HUD is no longer a thing which is a great shame, it helped me so much in GTSport not getting distracted by the ghost car but still being able to see my delta time to it.

Got my ps5 and GT7 on Friday, and this game is everything i've been waiting on. The depth of customization combined with the level of detail Polyphony is famous for, is something I've been craving from a racing game. The driving has been good so far, good mix of ease of progression, but challenging races. I like the GT Cafe dynamic and the collection aspect. Only thing I really miss is the older Japanese cars from GT4 that aren't likely to make an appearance in GT7, like the R30 and R31 Skylines, and kei cars. Also the ghost differential on the HUD is no longer a thing which is a great shame, it helped me so much in GTSport not getting distracted by the ghost car but still being able to see my delta time to it.
Yeah I'm liking it a lot too. I thought the whole "cafe" concept sounded dumb at first but I'm enjoying it. I also appreciate how the game takes the time to explain parts upgrades and what exactly each one does to make your car better. I also like that it points out which tire types work best with your upgrades. For non "gear heads" like myself, that is a godsend. Also the Dualsense controller with GT7 feels so great and the 3D Audio is amazing if you have surround sound or a good pair of headphones.

Man I'm really digging the new 1.40 update! The new snow track "Lake Louise" is a lot of fun and of course, playing it in VR is a blast!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back