Govols09 1st Annual NCAA 14 SEC League

Good game. I super simmed and won 51-20. Advanced to bowls.

TN plays OSU for national title

Nice. Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me what bowl I'll be playing in (Florida)?

I just got down to the beach in SC and won't be back home until Sunday.

I was barely bowl eligible so I don't imagine it will be anything too special, but I do get my 2 best players back from injury (hargraves and taylor) so it will atleast be more fun to play the game.

Nice. Sorry to ask, but can anyone tell me what bowl I'll be playing in (Florida)?

I just got down to the beach in SC and won't be back home until Sunday.

I was barely bowl eligible so I don't imagine it will be anything too special, but I do get my 2 best players back from injury (hargraves and taylor) so it will atleast be more fun to play the game.

Chick Fil a bowl against unc

Advanced to pre season. If you would like to join let me know and put your Gamer Tag below

Why wouldn't you let us do postion Changes?

Agreed. I'm switching to a 3-4 so I had a lot of changes to make. And you always need to shuffle your oline around.

I also wanted to reset my coaches points before the season started so I could use them all on recruiting.

Agreed. I'm switching to a 3-4 so I had a lot of changes to make. And you always need to shuffle your oline around.

I also wanted to reset my coaches points before the season started so I could use them all on recruiting.

I'm sure he got that advantage though. We didn't

VN Store

Back