Gotham (FOX) will feature Commissioner Gordon & GPD!

First looks of

First Look at Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock and Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle in Gotham!

First Look at Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock and Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle in Gotham!

Following their reveal of Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock yesterday, Fox and Warner Bros. Television have now debuted our first official look at actress Camren Bicondova who plays Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman) in the series. Check it out in the gallery viewer below!

Starring Ben McKenzie in the lead role, "Gotham" is an origin story of the great DC Comics super villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. From executive producer/writer Bruno Heller (“The Mentalist,” “Rome”), "Gotham" follows one cop's rise through a dangerously corrupt city teetering on the edge of evil and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

"Gotham" is based upon characters published by DC Comics and is produced by Warner Bros. Television. Heller wrote the pilot, which will be directed and executive-produced by Emmy Award nominee Danny Cannon (the “CSI” series, “Nikita”).

gotham-harvey-bullock.jpg

1669799_792605154102810_740671678_o.jpg

Meet The Wayne Family!

As production continues in Manhattan for Fox and Warner Bros. Television's "Gotham," we've been amassing quite a bit of photos from the set of the upcoming series. Just yesterday we got our first look at Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock and today we've got new photos showing the young Bruce Wayne, played by David Mazouz, along with his parents Thomas and Martha Wayne, played by Grayson McCouch and Brette Taylor. Check them out in the gallery viewer below!

wenn21199703.jpg

More Photos from the set!

wenn21198968.jpg

gotham-003.jpg

wenn21198993.jpg

Meet Alfred!

GOTHAM - First Photo of Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth
GOTHAM - First Photo of Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth

GOTHAM%20-%20First%20Photo%20of%20Sean%20Pertwee%20as%20Alfred%20Pennyworth

After getting our first look as Camren Bicondova as a young Selina Kyle and Donal Logue as detective Harvey Bullock, we now have our first photo of Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth.

The character is described as a "tough-as-nails ex-marine from East London, Pennyworth has loyally served the Wayne family. Now, in the wake of their tragic deaths, he’s fiercely protective of the young Bruce Wayne — the boy who will eventually become Batman."

He definitely looks like he's going to be a badass character in the series.

GOTHAM - Official Photo of Oswald Cobblepot a.k.a. The Penguin

FOX has released an official photo of Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot, a.k.a. The Penguin, in Gotham. This guy has such a creepy look, and he was perfectly cast in the role. This is a description of the character:

"With the brains of a chess grandmaster and the morals of a jackal, Cobblepot is a low-level psychopath for gangster Fish Mooney, and hides his sadistic lust for power behind an exquisitely polite demeanor."

Cory Michael Smith to Menace Gotham as The Riddler

Cory Michael Smith to Menace Gotham as The Riddler

riddle-bar-640.jpg

FOX's upcoming Batman-inspired series "Gotham" has found its Riddler! EW reports that Cory Michael Smith (who stars opposite Kristen Stewart in the upcoming drama Camp X-Ray) is set to play Edward Nygma with the character planned to debut in the pilot episode.

"Gotham" is an origin story of the great DC Comics super villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. From executive producer/writer Bruno Heller (“The Mentalist,” “Rome”), "Gotham" follows one cop's rise through a dangerously corrupt city teetering on the edge of evil and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

"Gotham" is based upon characters published by DC Comics and is produced by Warner Bros. Television. Heller wrote the pilot, which will be directed and executive-produced by Emmy Award nominee Danny Cannon (the “CSI” series, “Nikita”).

I want this show to have victor freeze so badly.

I would love to watch them do his story. Also another villain I'd like to see but I know he want be in it is Prometheus. His back story is just brilliant his family was criminals gunned down by cops.

Villains made Gotham infamous.

Mostly surprised it's on fox because smallville, birds of prey, arrow were all on on wb then the CW.

I would love to watch them do his story. Also another villain I'd like to see but I know he want be in it is Prometheus. His back story is just brilliant his family was criminals gunned down by cops.

That would make him the reverse of Bruce Wayne's parents killed by a criminal Joe Chill.

Anymore updates on this haven't been able to find any
Found this!

John Stephens Inks Warner Bros TV Overall Deal, Joins ‘Gotham’ As Executive Producer
John Stephens Inks Warner Bros TV Overall Deal, Joins ‘Gotham’ As Executive Producer

Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham is staffing up, with TV writer/author John Stephens coming on board as an executive producer. The assignment is part of an overall deal Stephens has signed with Gotham producer Warner Bros TV. Gotham, from The Mentalist creator Bruno Heller, has a series commitment and is fully expected to go to series. Stephens, repped by UTA and and Jackoway Tyerman, previously worked on the WBTV series Gossip Girl (exec producer) and The O.C. (co-exec producer).

Since they released the photos/announced the cast there really isn't much to find out.

Its now in production on its first season.

Fox gave it a commitment to series so it doesn't have to just film a "Pilot" then wait for the big wigs at the network to see it and give it a go or no go to continue with a season.

It hasn't been confirmed to series yet!

May 12th-15th will be the networks upfront dates when they release there fall schedules!

Yeah be hesitant but optimistic.

If I recall right there was a aquaman tv series at the same time of smallville although if I recall right it failed to get Green lighted but maybe the failed pilot is still available.

Yeah be hesitant but optimistic.

If I recall right there was a aquaman tv series at the same time of smallville although if I recall right it failed to get Green lighted but maybe the failed pilot is still available.
I have seen it its in the special features on one of the last seasons of Smallville season sets.

I'm looking forward to this, but unless it's 24 or The Following, Fox seems to cancel good shows.

Supposedly the First look Trailer/TV Spot will air Tonight during 24: Live Another Day

Last edited:
And here it is!!

Official Extended Trailer | GOTHAM | FOX BROADCASTING
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1zpt6k5OI[/youtube]

VN Store

Back