GOP House revolt # 732

It's never too late to kill a child, right LG?

Until that 'child' kills someone, then they become a poor misguided person that was disabled, disenfranchised and didn't know right from wrong. Then, there is no way they should be killed...

Arguing against or for abortion doesn't cost me anything. When Quanita has her 4th kid by 4 different men I think it's time to tell her abortion was an option instead of throwing more money at her and after the first kid she shouldn't get a stimulus to have more.

Not that I'm the least bit surprised but your true colors are shining through.

Frankly the rest of it is just odd and cringe worthy. ' You argue against it' but then 'tell her about abortion as an option' when it meets your threshold of outrage?

Are your convictions that shallow?

Personally, I don't think the gov should be in the business of supporting them at all, whether there's one or 50. I also don't believe the gov should be in the business of telling people what they can or cant do with their bodies.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, the party knuckle draggers could not help themselves. Have to have proof it was rape.

I mean there's rape, obviously, but then as Rep Aiken has pointed out there's legitimate rape. And it has to be legitimate, i.e. there has to be a police report, or it didn't happen.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back