Goodbye Oregon Football

A) Lyles says that he gave them information about 2011 recruits verbally (in addition to video for over 50 PSAs). Unless he is lying, that proves that they did get info for several 2011 recruits. Again, the written materials requirement is not intended to reflect everything that a team pays for or restrict them from getting information in other ways.

I'm sure all colleges prefer to have the info given to them orally so they can work on their penmanship while writing it down. You have gone from a blatant homer to being totally absurd with this one.

I worry that you are so far up UO's azz you will contemplate harming yourself when reality completely smashes your fantasy world bubble.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Seriously stop and think about everything you've written here wheaton. It's crazy. Even you can't believe all the stuff you're posting.

On the contrary. I think it's crazy that some people really seem to believe that they know what the NCAA is going to do, with no margin of error. Psychic channels?

On the other hand, you have Oregon who hired the same service as Tedford. The only apparent difference being that Lyles told Oregon when Seastrunk wanted to visit and gave recruiting information verbally without writing a lot of it down. Where is the deliberate rule breaking to change the outcome of anything?

Explain to me how Lyles telling Oregon when Seastrunk wanted to visit had a significant impact? How did not having information he gave them verbally written down significantly impact anything?

No. Just old news. He said that he spoke to Kelly the first time he described the rush to comply with the written documents requirement. I don't think that matter is as outlandish as you want it to be.

Which you have not been able to clearly substantiate. What rule establishes that Lyles could not help Seastrunk who didn't have the same type of parent help that most other PSAs have?

oregon got the same service as tedford but paid $20K more for it and cal got current information and oregon got 2 years old information. seriously you consider this the same?

why is this information going through lyles? why thank him for "orchestrating everything" if all lyles simply did was say seastrunk wanted to visit. do you seriously beleive that all lyles did was play travel agent?

this means kelly was directly involved in the cover up. how is that not damning?

you can't pay parents either. jesus. you just answered your own question. if lyles was seastrunk's father would you agree this was a violation?

Last edited:
oregon got the save service as tedford but paid $20K more for it and cal got current information and oregon got 2 years old information. seriously you consider this the same?

why is this information going through lyles? why thank him for "orchestrating everything" if all lyles simply did was say seastrunk wanted to visit. do you seriously beleive that all lyles did was play travel agent?

this means kelly was directly involved in the cover up. how is that not damning?

you can't pay parents either. jesus. you just answered your own question. if lyles was seastrunk's father would you agree this was a violation?

/wasted breath

On the contrary. I think it's crazy that some people really seem to believe that they know what the NCAA is going to do, with no margin of error. Psychic channels?

You better quit Will Wheaton or you'll piss sheldon off again with your antics
p[fy[sheldor.png

It's a Vatican-led conspiracy. OU has gotten so powerful that even the Vatican is nervous. Sour grapes are an ugly, ugly thing to behold...

Let's not forget, TU fans, that you guys have had issues recently too.

VN Store

Back