Goodbye Oregon Football

I'm not sure what a pink sock is. But, I'm sure the sore losers will continue to be sore about their losses regardless of the Lyles outcome. I can deal with whatever it ends up being.

I'm not sure what a pink sock is. But, I'm sure the sore losers will continue to be sore about their losses regardless of the Lyles outcome. I can deal with whatever it ends up being.

I don't think very many here are sore. A superior team (and national runner-up) ran away with it in the second half against the most depleted teams in Tennessee's long history. Big whoop.

Maybe we'll be up for the challenge in 2013. Not butt-hurt.

I don't think very many here are sore. A superior team (and national runner-up) ran away with it in the second half against the most depleted teams in Tennessee's long history. Big whoop.

Maybe we'll be up for the challenge in 2013. Not butt-hurt.

I think it goes beyond that for some. For example, I remember a couple people here last season claiming that Oregon was going to lose each week. "They haven't done anything yet. If they win next week, then we'll see." Or, there's droski who claimed that it was an over-rated Oregon team that would implode at some point during the season. "Wait for it... Wait for it..."

Had to hurt. I don't blame them for still being mad about it.

I think it goes beyond that for some. For example, I remember a couple people here last season claiming that Oregon was going to lose each week. "They haven't done anything yet. If they win next week, then we'll see." Or, there's droski who claimed that it was an over-rated Oregon team that would implode at some point during the season. "Wait for it... Wait for it..."

Are you going to come back for crow after the 'AA lays waste to your football program?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We are so beneath you wheaton. Your intelligence and reasoning skills are beyond reproach. We are all just sore losers because we cant deal with the fact that oregon football is just so damn great. The reason I would like to see Oregon get hammered if they did violate the rules(which we all know they did) is because of arrogant big college football wanna be fans such as yourself. Oregon has managed to put some winning seasons together and you hippies act as though you are Gods gift to football. You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things and like I said....a flash in the pan.

I'm not claiming that the NCAA won't drop the hammer on Oregon. So, I don't know what crow I would need to eat?

I just don't think it's a clear-cut case.

I also said your coach is a slimeball who is going to get oregon put on probation. 50% ain't bad.

I'm not claiming that the NCAA won't drop the hammer on Oregon. So, I don't know what crow I would need to eat?

I just don't think it's a clear-cut case.

Your coach asked for past recruiting records, and paid 25k for said records. Also, he wrote the runner (and yes, he is a runner) a thank-you note for his assistance. It seems pretty clear-cut to me. But then again, I am looking at it from an unbiased point of view. You should try it.

We are so beneath you wheaton. Your intelligence and reasoning skills are beyond reproach. We are all just sore losers because we cant deal with the fact that oregon football is just so damn great. The reason I would like to see Oregon get hammered if they did violate the rules(which we all know they did) is because of arrogant big college football wanna be fans such as yourself. Oregon has managed to put some winning seasons together and you hippies act as though you are Gods gift to football. You are insignificant in the grand scheme of things and like I said....a flash in the pan.

I didn't say any large group are sore losers. I have and will continue to tell people when it comes up that I found UT to have a great fan base and program. Just that every fan base has some irrational exuberance. And even that, I presume, doesn't necessarily reflect on a fans entire personality.

I don't think that having an opinion and defending it is arrogant. I've let go quite a bit of mud-slinging and tried to stick to the subject. But, at some point, a guy has to push back.

I didn't say any large group are sore losers. I have and will continue to tell people when it comes up that I found UT to have a great fan base and program. Just that every fan base has some irrational exuberance. And even that, I presume, doesn't necessarily reflect on a fans entire personality.

I don't think that having an opinion and defending it is arrogant. I've let go quite a bit of mud-slinging and tried to stick to the subject. But, at some point, a guy has to push back.

Go push back on a duck board and your guys can just have a huge circle jerk about how you all love Oregon and everyone else is just hatin. This is how much I care about Oregon fooball or how much they matter at all to me......I have never been on an Oregon board, and probably never will.

Your coach asked for past recruiting records, and paid 25k for said records. Also, he wrote the runner (and yes, he is a runner) a thank-you note for his assistance. It seems pretty clear-cut to me. But then again, I am looking at it from an unbiased point of view. You should try it.

The first round of documents sent was not current. The second round was.

I'm not sure why the thank you card would be very significant if he is thanking Lyles for something that isn't a violation.

Go push back on a duck board and your guys can just have a huge circle jerk about how you all love Oregon and everyone else is just hatin. This is how much I care about Oregon fooball or how much they matter at all to me......I have never been on an Oregon board, and probably never will.

If you didn't have 30+ posts in this thread, I would believe you don't care.

Last edited:
Bearcat is a UT fan on a UT board. He seems well within bounds to tell a group of other fans posting on his team's board he doesn't give a crap about their excuses or deflections.

VN Store

Back