Goodbye Oregon Football

it would be ridiculous to read anything into oregon firing their recruiting coordinator. :shhh:

Wheaton will be here in a couple of minutes disputing that this has anything to do with the violations.

I took the liberty already. His head must be spinning from scheming up his defense. Plus he is suffering from oxygen deprivation. Not a lot of O2 in the sand.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

just got banned from educk asking why they fired the guy if they didn't do anything wrong. it's like china over there.

Why do you visit educk if you think it sucks so badly? I don't personally visit it. There are plenty of other options.

does atq actually have forums?

i assure you i've been a far bigger ass on virtually every other board i've ever posted on and i've never got banned. amazing.

Not forums, per se, but the comments on the blog posts are very active and basically function as forums. It's a threaded system.

just got banned from educk asking why they fired the guy if they didn't do anything wrong. it's like china over there.

Rebel. Guess that will teach you to rage against the machine.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

it doesn't matter if lyles woudl have done it anyway (which you must admit sounds like bs). oregon paid him. therefore he cannot be involved in the recruiting process.

You keep writing this. But, you have yet to point to any rule that clearly supports it.

name a single recruiting service that has set up recruiting visits? asking a kid where he is going to go to school is not the same as helping him go to said school.

And helping a kid go to school is not the same thing as recruiting.

You are a booster or by NCAA definition a "Representative of Athletics Interest if you:
Are assisting or have been requested (by the Athletic staff) to assist in the recruitment of prospects.

Right. Which Lyles has repeatedly denied doing.

it would be ridiculous to read anything into oregon firing their recruiting coordinator. :shhh:

Yes. It would be ridiculous since there is no indication that Jim Fisher has been fired.

You keep writing this. But, you have yet to point to any rule that clearly supports it.

Right. Which Lyles has repeatedly denied doing.

Yes. It would be ridiculous since there is no indication that Jim Fisher has been fired.

jesus. kelly sent him a PERSONAL NOTE thankign him for his help in setting up recruiting visits. what friggin other evidence do you need?

It is when you get paid for it. As stated many times before, at the time Lyles was paid by UO, he could no longer advise kids on where to play football.

He is considered a booster. Go back in the thread to where I explained it and posted the NCAA bylaws

VN Store

Back