Good read on Coach T

Vfl? Yes
Was he a Starting pg? Never was going to happen
Every one of you negavols hates to admit you were totally wrong on this one. That is why you keep attacking me. Why was that? Because of follow the leader. No common sense.
"Lopez was the lone pure point guard on Tennessee’s roster. New Tennessee Coach Donnie Tyndall had mentioned this summer that Lopez had an opportunity to earn much more playing time this season. Tyndall said in a university release that “obviously this is a huge blow to our team, as Brandon had worked himself into a position where he was competing for a starting role.”
Tennessee guard Lopez tears ACL - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Basketball

Every one of you negavols hates to admit you were totally wrong on this one. That is why you keep attacking me. Why was that? Because of follow the leader. No common sense.
"Lopez was the lone pure point guard on Tennessee’s roster. New Tennessee Coach Donnie Tyndall had mentioned this summer that Lopez had an opportunity to earn much more playing time this season. Tyndall said in a university release that “obviously this is a huge blow to our team, as Brandon had worked himself into a position where he was competing for a starting role.”
Tennessee guard Lopez tears ACL - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Basketball
Really man, most of us are messing with you, but you become this crazy character who refuses to listen rhyme or reason and still acts as if no one cared for Lopez... We knew he was going to get PT at the PG, I don't know why you keep on talking about it it's gotten really old. Not even being mean.

Reactions: 1 person
Really man, most of us are messing with you, but you become this crazy character who refuses to listen rhyme or reason and still acts as if no one cared for Lopez... We knew he was going to get PT at the PG, I don't know why you keep on talking about it it's gotten really old. Not even being mean.
"Your son B Lo is going to be a hell of a coach one day."
Get over it! He was going to be the starting point guard, period!

Senior Drill is probably right. Kudos to him!! I feel really bad about B Lo not being able to play and he was going to possibly start although no one knows. I tell you what though I really like him now coaching up Punter. I am starting to get sold on Punter as a PG and B Lo's coaching is leading the way for that!!

And the smarta.. remarks continue! I've trained thousands of those privates to go into a war zone and come out alive. That does deserve a little respect in my opinion! Maybe not yours!

Are you the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket?

And the smarta.. remarks continue! I've trained thousands of those privates to go into a war zone and come out alive. That does deserve a little respect in my opinion! Maybe not yours!

So do you or do you not want my respect?

Drop and give me 20, and I'll throw you some respect.

VN Store

Back