good bye cuonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get into the real world keep this in mind, no one fires the boss. If I do a bad job I may go broke, but I'll never be fired.

Could you please post your company name? That way I know which company not to use if I ever need someone in your line of work. kkthxs!!

This thread is on it's way to VN folklore. Congrats IE!

It's a thread about UT basketball stinking up the gym the first half of the season capped off by getting embarrassed by Memphis.

It's kept alive by dreamers making excuses for Martin. Fact is we lost 15 games with plenty of ugly ones. The last taste of UT basketball was getting rolled by MTSU at home. Now the dreamers are predicting a top 25 ranking next season. We shall see.

Andy Katz predicting us in the top 25 is bad news for Martin supporters. It's the basketball version of a Holtz prediction.

The basketball analyists have more than half a brain (minus Dick Vitale, obviously). However, I will truly be surprised if we're ranked come official preseason.

It's a thread about UT basketball stinking up the gym the first half of the season capped off by getting embarrassed by Memphis.

It's kept alive by dreamers making excuses for Martin. Fact is we lost 15 games with plenty of ugly ones. The last taste of UT basketball was getting rolled by MTSU at home. Now the dreamers are predicting a top 25 ranking next season. We shall see.

Fact is we lost 15 games with 3 ugly ones. MTSU was better than us as a whole, they didn't roll us either.

Did you have this same thread for Pearl and his 15 losses?

Reactions: 1 person

UT lost of 74% of their scoring from the prior year. 74%!

CCM inherited a roster without much expectations or promise.

Most of the pundits predicted UT to finish 11th in the conference.

CCM was able to coax a 10-6 conference record out of this roster and push them to the threshold of getting into the field in his 1st year and received much acclaim from sportswriters from across the country for the job he did.

Your thread sucked when you posted it, after losing to a preseason top 10 rival on the road, and it looks even more silly now.

Yet, you keep defending it.

In last year's "way too early" top 25 teams, Andy Katz named 19 of the 25 teams to reach the field and his 5 just outside the top 25 also were in the Dance making it 24 of his 30 picks to reach the field. I like our chances despite it being "way too early". Honestly, I couldn't care less about our ranking as long as we're in the tourney.

Andy Katz: Kentucky Wildcats will reload and contend again in 2011-12 - ESPN

UT lost of 74% of their scoring from the prior year. 74%!

Every team worth a damn has this same situation. It's college basketball and good teams have frequent turnover. What percentage of scoring loss from last season did the national champs have?

CCM inherited a roster without much expectations or promise.

This is a played out excuse. There is plenty of talent on this roster to beat Austin Peay. All the star grazers have posted the ranking of this roster and it's fine.

Most of the pundits predicted UT to finish 11th in the conference.

Fact is, the SEC is a three tier conference. There is UK, a second tier, and a third tier. The second teir teams sucked and we moved from the third teir to the second. Look no further for conference suckitude than the fact that the team that finished second didn't even make the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back