Golesh to South Florida

Fulmer and Cut were close. It’s business
Saban and Smart were close. Smart now runs the SEC.
Saban and Kiffin were close.
Saban and...fill in the blank.
What dioes close have to do with this? Of course he took a head coaching job at a huge school in fertile recruiting grounds, why are some people getting dumb about this? It's the price of success. This is better than us firing guys every season and having a revolving door like Stoops has in Lexington

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
There was a list / hot board I saw like a week ago with approximately 10 names of candidates to join staff. But I can't seem to find it, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please share.

If was something like candidates to replace Alex golesh if he leaves for HC opportunity.

Good coaches leave for better opportunities.
Yep, success breeds success for good assistants. Some of our erstwhile “fans” evidently wish we had 10 Willie Martinez’s on staff so that nobody would ever be good enough to leave. Where do these people come from?

Saban and Smart were close. Smart now runs the SEC.
Saban and Kiffin were close.
Saban and...fill in the blank.
What dioes close have to do with this? Of course he took a head coaching job at a huge school in fertile recruiting grounds, why are some people getting dumb about this? It's the price of success. This is better than us firing guys every season and having a revolving door like Stoops has in Lexington
Guess you missed it. Might need to revisit why I said that. Might of saved you a post

There was a list / hot board I saw like a week ago with approximately 10 names of candidates to join staff. But I can't seem to find it, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please share.

If was something like candidates to replace Alex golesh if he leaves for HC opportunity.
Hope whomever he brings in will be an ace recruiter as well as a great play caller.

Guess you missed it. Might need to revisit why I said that. Might of saved you a post
hey bro, I was agreeing with you and adding to your point and responding to Hopeful Vol's silly post as you did, , but go off

Congrats to Golesh. I knew he would be a head coach at some point. Just listening to his first interview here he seemed like a different breed. This is Heupel’s baby though and whoever is OC is only that in title. If you haven’t noticed, Heupel is constantly on the mic with his chart over his mouth. This is 100% his offense and it won’t matter who the OC is.

VN Store

Back