GOAT - Peyton Gatorade commercial

Am wondering why "out of the blue" Gatorade would do this? I mean, what is in it for them? Are sales down? Are they tired of being associated with the Gators???....

Our country and the world would be a better place if PM would put the work in to prepare himself to be President. He gets it.

Reactions: 1 person
That was awesome!!!!!!!!
I just wish ALL of us could have the type of character that Peyton has!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I flew out to Cali for the UCLA game in 1994 with some friends. Couldn't believe the misfortune for Colquitt, and everyone knew Todd was a baseball player. Could've never imagined following Peyton's career for another 22 years! I have the utmost respect for him and proudly point to him as a role model for my 4 young boys.

Wow, that was awesome......it's nice in the age of the internet that someone takes the time to write a letter with all the craziness in our day to day lives. Watching the testimony of what those letters that those individuals saved or put in a frame it meant a lot to them. It was really touching and it brought a few tears to my eyes.

I am proud to say that I have been and always will be a Peyton fan. Thank you for all the great football memories.

Hard not to tear up while watching that. Makes you realize all the lives that Peyton has touched over the years.

Great commercials. makes it even more special knowing that Jamie Naughright will be screaming at her TV, throwing a temper tantrum and saying "but, but, but.....he mooned me!"

She'll be sueing Gatorade soon.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing that. He will always be my favorite. I can't wait to find out what he has planned for the future.

...when you see a new Peyton video and realize you wont ever see him play football again

ei3ufsM.gif

Damn...them feels..
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQag9eTse4[/youtube]

VN Store

Back