Go and Email VolsTix@utk.edu, TNFund@utk.edu

I don't really feel like ruining someones day who has absolutely nothing to do with the decision making of the "leadership" at this campus. The people who operate those email accounts hold no weight. Not worth it.

Reactions: 5 people
This is another outlet. Ruin away!!!!

No its not. I've seen both of those institutions from the inside. It's kids, interns that run those accounts. They are putting up with enough right now. You don't think that they are as confused, hurt, and troubled with the decisions being made? They are the ones being adversely affected in their jobs by the people in charge, and yet they are still showing up for work every day.

I know this stuff sucks, and negatively impacts our lives as fans. But I just don't think its right to negatively impact someones job when they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand. Vol Nation has had and will continue to have their voice heard, now and in the future. We don't need to harass people just trying to make it through the day.

Reactions: 4 people
No its not. I've seen both of those institutions from the inside. It's kids, interns that run those accounts. They are putting up with enough right now. You don't think that they are as confused, hurt, and troubled with the decisions being made? They are the ones being adversely affected in their jobs by the people in charge, and yet they are still showing up for work every day.

I know this stuff sucks, and negatively impacts our lives as fans. But I just don't think its right to negatively impact someones job when they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation at hand. Vol Nation has had and will continue to have their voice heard, now and in the future. We don't need to harass people just trying to make it through the day.

Disagree. Right now, the only thing we can do is voice our opinions on every avenue possible. This is another one. Interns or not, you don't think those "kids" will share how many emails and disgruntled fans they encounter? Maybe one of the best ways.

Reactions: 2 people
Disagree. Right now, the only thing we can do is voice our opinions on every avenue possible. This is another one. Interns or not, you don't think those "kids" will share how many emails and disgruntled fans they encounter? Maybe one of the best ways.

Everybody knows that everyone is upset. All I'm saying.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back