Glen Beck exposes fraudulent Barack Hussein Obama

What exactly did he apologize for about American culture? What did he say to tell everyone how bad we are?

Trump literally won an election telling everybody America isn't great anymore.

You guys are so hypocritical.

Actually, there are key differences between Obama's criticism of America and Trump's.

1. Obama went out to foreign nations on his "apology tour" and demeaned the US. Trump has never given a speech in a foreign land that demeans the US and US culture.

2. Obama criticized and apolgized for the US while offering no vision for fixing US "wrongdoings". On the other hand, Trump has an optimistic vision of what America could be and strives to bring us there.

3. Obama has a pessimistic view of America. Trump has an optimistic vision of America.

Here is a good link that uses actual quotes of Obama's speeches: https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Actually, there are key differences between Obama's criticism of America and Trump's.

1. Obama went out to foreign nations on his "apology tour" and demeaned the US. Trump has never given a speech in a foreign land that demeans the US and US culture.

2. Obama criticized and apolgized for the US while offering no vision for fixing US "wrongdoings". On the other hand, Trump has an optimistic vision of what America could be and strives to bring us there.

3. Obama has a pessimistic view of America. Trump has an optimistic vision of America.

Here is a good link that uses actual quotes of Obama's speeches: Barack Obama's Top 10 Apologies: How the President Has Humiliated a Superpower | The Heritage Foundation

Keep telling yourself that saying we haven't been perfect is worse than saying we aren't great anymore. Anybody with a sliver of objectivity sees no qualatative difference.

Obama was optimistic...hope and change, remember?

Reactions: 2 people
Keep telling yourself that saying we haven't been perfect is worse than saying we aren't great anymore. Anybody with a sliver of objectivity sees no qualatative difference.

Obama’s hope and change wasn’t positive for America.

Reactions: 5 people
There's a lot of confirmation biased reasoning going on here.

Every politician has to point out the problems he'll need to fix in order to position himself as the one to fix them.

Obama targeted the minorities who felt disenfranchised and painted a negative picture of American culture to get them on board. The problem is that he disenfranchised the average American for 8 years. Trump picked up on this and painted a negative picture of American culture for those disenfranchised Americans.

They both did the same thing, just to different audiences. Now the two different audiences are claiming their guy didn't do it.

Hoping we have no borders and changing the constitution isn't my idea of an American leader.

Found your boy.

che_guavara_295.jpg

Hoping we have no borders and changing the constitution isn't my idea of an American leader.

Found your boy.

che_guavara_295.jpg

How did Che feel about borders? Trade? Nationalism? I would guess he agrees with Trump as much as he does Obama, but I wouldn't know because I haven't studied much on him. Che is a POS. So is Obama. So is Trump.

There is only one consistent position, and it's that our leaders are garbage.

Reactions: 3 people

Obama is a Muslim in disguise. Terrible president.

Reactions: 3 people
that's funny. Anyone who proudly supports Trump can't be a patriot. You can't claim to love your country and not care as to the behavior of your leader

Remember when R's became unglued over Obama's decorum when he said "i won, elections have consequences"?

Those were much more innocent times

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back