Giving Our All for TN

salutethehill

by hatchet, axe, and saw
I was at a camp in the mountains with my kids all weekend. No cell service. Terrible WiFi in a very limited area. We were unable to watch the game for the first time this year.

We also played a “backyard” football game at the same time as the UT game, and I had to borrow some exercise shorts from a buddy, since I forgot to pack mine. They were Clemson shorts.

So now I cannot watch a game, and I must wear the Clemson shorts, until we lose again. I’m traveling next weekend, so watching the game live would be difficult (if not impossible) anyway, but I’m gonna have to wear the Clemson shorts underneath.

What stupid crap are you subjecting yourself to in order to help the team?

36D8A066-B202-4B48-ABCB-4FD60CBB39CF.gif

I was at a camp in the mountains with my kids all weekend. No cell service. Terrible WiFi in a very limited area. We were unable to watch the game for the first time this year.

We also played a “backyard” football game at the same time as the UT game, and I had to borrow some exercise shorts from a buddy, since I forgot to pack mine. They were Clemson shorts.

So now I cannot watch a game, and I must wear the Clemson shorts, until we lose again. I’m traveling next weekend, so watching the game live would be difficult (if not impossible) anyway, but I’m gonna have to wear the Clemson shorts underneath.

View attachment 172189
Pulled from camp website...

tenor.gif

Reactions: salutethehill
I was wearing a my old Adias black Power T Tennessee shirt with a blown out arm pit. I love that damn shirt even though it saw better days years ago. First time in years I've worn it for a game. Will wear it proudly again Saturday
Sang rocky top about mid morning and my son's dog let out a single bark at the "woo". So now, ive gotta do it every Saturday
EmotionalAnchoredAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

I swear we must have been brothers in another life Hoss.

Reactions: McDad and joevol33
I was wearing a my old Adias black Power T Tennessee shirt with a blown out arm pit. I love that damn shirt even though it saw better days years ago. First time in years I've worn it for a game. Will wear it proudly again Saturday

EmotionalAnchoredAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

I swear we must have been brothers in another life Hoss.
If we were, i have no doubt it was a great life!

Reactions: dduncan4163
I stood the whole game. Figured if the Barn fan in the Chick-fil-A commercial does it..... so should I. Also chugged a beer every time our defense came up with a stop..... that second half was fun!

I predicted we would win in the bold prediction thread but put a question mark on it.

Will do it again?

Reactions: Weezer

View attachment 172189
I used to make everyone stay in their same seat if things were going good. Made myself quit doing that even before the national championship. But Saturday my husband,who works nights, didn't get up until the 4th quarter, and I told him plainly that if he messed it up he was going back to bed!

I was wearing a my old Adias black Power T Tennessee shirt with a blown out arm pit. I love that damn shirt even if it saw better days years ago. First time in years I've worn it for a game. Will wear it proudly again Saturday

Uh-Wut? Why is your shirt only half-ventilated?!?

Reactions: dduncan4163

View attachment 172189
If we beat Bama, we are all wearing Clemson shorts from now on.

I eat half a box of Jalapeno Poppers before each game... Got super sick from bad dinner Friday, and couldn't manage to do it until halftime. Even then, it was a pain...Paid off though so the traditional will continue!

Since I bought Penny (my bluetick) her jersey, this team has played better (first wore it against GA).

Reactions: NWGVol
I pulled my papaws hat out and set it on the mantle. My dad gave it to him in the 80’s and got it back after he passed away. My mom gave it to me after my dad passed away. It used to play rocky top but no longer works so we just sing it as loud as we can up here in MN!

Simply known as “The Hat”, it makes it out a few games per season. Notable wins include USC, GA Hail Mary, FL 16, and now Auburn. Got 2 Vol fans up there cheering for us friends!

Attachments

• 6A2DC181-5C23-43A9-840C-697985268C3F.jpeg
    6A2DC181-5C23-43A9-840C-697985268C3F.jpeg
    826.5 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Nashvol2 and NWGVol

VN Store

Back