Reactions: 12 people
Doing the belly tat right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: 7 people
That is just wrong dude.

I am not a dude- no it isn't wrong- if you men are going to post girls of, then post all sizes of women.. they're women too, not ones that degrade themselves with their boobs dangling and ya'lls tongues and Johnson's yahooing! LOL

Reactions: 1 person
I am not a dude- no it isn't wrong- if you men are going to post girls of, then post all sizes of women.. they're women too, not ones that degrade themselves with their boobs dangling and ya'lls tongues and Johnson's yahooing! LOL

the one on the far right is too skinny

Reactions: 1 person
agreed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 16

Ok?...piqued my curiosity...what is "yahooing"?...and how does a tongue AND Johnson accomplish it?...pending your answer, this might end up the raunchiest scenario ever brought to this board. :yuck:

Reactions: 2 people

The new orangetaz. Preach on, sister.

VN Store

Back