Get out the beer and popcorn

Why only the partial release? Either they are protecting sources or declassifying just enough to spin a favorable narrative for Trump.

Reactions: luthervol
If that were the case why is Schiffy screaming to release none of them instead of all of them. The Dims don’t want them released so I’ll take what I can get.
They can declassify whatever they want, I'm fine with it. Just seemed odd to only declassify partial information, along with a select few folks' texts. Why not all of it? If there is nothing to hide, dump all the information.

Reactions: Sandman 423
I'm imagining something like this:

Page - What are doing tonight?
Strzok - Not sure. Are you going to watch the debate?
Strzok - Trump is going to be killed by Hillary
Page - Tonight?
Strzok - Yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: BartW and FLVOL_79
So the Administration declassifies certain things, but not other things, related to the same investigation. I can not possibly conceive why...
If you are going to call the way DiFi handled the Ford allegation as political theater, which I still think it was, then call this exactly for what it is: political theater to discredit the Special Counsel by only releasing that which shows favoritism to Trump.

So the Administration declassifies certain things, but not other things, related to the same investigation. I can not possibly conceive why...
If you are going to call the way DiFi handled the Ford allegation as political theater, which I still think it was, then call this exactly for what it is: political theater to discredit the Special Counsel by only releasing that which shows favoritism to Trump.
yet you’re totally cool with selectively “leaked” information to the New York Times which allows them to push a certain narrative. Lol

Why only the partial release? Either they are protecting sources or declassifying just enough to spin a favorable narrative for Trump.
It just needs to expose the corruption that went on in the Obama DOJ and FBI. I hope it does but not holding my breath.

This has been in the works for over a year. Haven't you been following Q?:)

It's transparently political. He's placing his own interests above the country's and he should be impeached for this, alone.
What if the documents and texts come out and show that there is nothing sensitive in the information whatsoever and the DOJ was claiming classified to cover their collective asses?

How about you slow your damn roll until we see the content.

yet you’re totally cool with selectively “leaked” information to the New York Times which allows them to push a certain narrative. Lol
I'd trust sourced leaks before I'd trust anything that came out of this White House. This is blatantly partisan and an attempt to undermine the Special Counsel. It borders on Obstruction.

I'd trust sourced leaks before I'd trust anything that came out of this White House. This is blatantly partisan and an attempt to undermine the Special Counsel. It borders on Obstruction.
Of course you believe the msm and their anonymous “sources”. You share the same political motivations. That’s why you don’t like the declassifying of actual government information. You are a complete and total hack

Of course you believe the msm and their anonymous sources. You share the same political motivations.
I don't trust pathological liars. Trump is a pathological liar. I'll take certain media's word over his any day of the week, including sourced leaks.

Of course you believe the msm and their anonymous “sources”. You share the same political motivations. That’s why you don’t like the declassifying of actual government information. You are a complete and total hack
I said declassify all of it. I'm fine with it. I'm not fine with this obvious trickling, picking and choosing of information to release to benefit Lord Red Hat by undermining the Special Counsel's investigation.

What if the documents and texts come out and show that there is nothing sensitive in the information whatsoever and the DOJ was claiming classified to cover their collective asses?

How about you slow your damn roll until we see the content.

Do you think this will be anything other than either negative Trump comments in texts or references to the dossier?

Come on, don't be an idiot.

This is about the continuing effort to undermine the investigation. Keep the Trump cult together for the coming storm. The noose around Trump is tightening. This is him panicking.

VN Store

Back