Get out of Kwe's Way

It was kinda of shock when he declared for the nba ppl thought he should stay another year

Most people thought he should leave because Jru and the 2 other guards were coming in, and people thought his stock might suffer the next year. He was projected 10-12, the only shock was Presti being smart enough to grab him at 4.

Reactions: 1 person
Yup, I don't think he could even dunk until his junior year. He didn't get his first scholarship offer until the summer before his senior year. He's always had an hell of a work ethic and has always been a competitor. What separates Russ though is that not only is he a freak of nature, he has that same fire that MJ and Kobe had. The will to do whatever it takes to win.

Exactly, Kwe is a better leaper than Russ, but Russ is just an absolute bull going to the rim and his motor is ridiculous. If Kwe has half of his passion and tenacity I'll be a happy mofo. Now back to the annual player X is the next Russell Westbrook. Lol

Most people thought he should leave because Jru and the 2 other guards were coming in, and people thought his stock might suffer the next year. He was projected 10-12, the only shock was Presti being smart enough to grab him at 4.

Presti was actually criticized for picking him so early lol.

Presti is a genius when it comes to drafting. He has had a lot of luck on his side though. In 2007 KD fell in their lap because Portland made the dumbest 1st pick probably ever. Then in 2008 he picked Westbrook over Kevin Love which some at the time thought might be a mistake. Then picks up Serge at 24th. Then the next year he gets lucky again and the Griz draft Thabeet and he gets Harden. Then in 2011 he picks Reggie Jackson with the 22nd pick. Then in 2013 picks Steven Adams with the 12th. He hasn't really drafted many bust. With the exception of PJ3 and Cole.

Presti is a genius when it comes to drafting. He has had a lot of luck on his side though. In 2007 KD fell in their lap because Portland made the dumbest 1st pick probably ever. Then in 2008 he picked Westbrook over Kevin Love which some at the time thought might be a mistake. Then picks up Serge at 24th. Then the next year he gets lucky again and the Griz draft Thabeet and he gets Harden. Then in 2011 he picks Reggie Jackson with the 22nd pick. Then in 2013 picks Steven Adams with the 12th. He hasn't really drafted many bust. With the exception of PJ3 and Cole.

I think he also ended up getting Fab Melo after trading the Eric Bledsoe pick.

The jury is out on Huestis, but I think he never contributes. But yeah he's been really successful drafting guys, way more hits than misses for sure. I'm still really high on McGary and Payne.

The jury is out on Huestis, but I think he never contributes. But yeah he's been really successful drafting guys, way more hits than misses for sure. I'm still really high on McGary and Payne.

Haven't watched them this year much. Haven't seen Mitch play at all, what's up with him?

Haven't watched them this year much. Haven't seen Mitch play at all, what's up with him?

Up and down to the D-League, rarely plays when he's up defense needs work. Talent wise he should play over Nick, but he seems to be really helping Kanter develop and coaching him a lot when they are on the floor together. Side note: Nick (if he wants to) is going to make a great assistant/coach someday.

I know this isnt the highest rated class for UT, but it's clear to me this incoming group will definitely improve the roster. Kwe, Bone, and JB can flat out play. I like Williams game too

VN Store

Back