General Real Estate Questions/Advice

Is it possible to make an initial offer that is too low?

I say no. You stand a let better chance if you can justify the price with comps. Some people will be "offended" by a low offer. I laugh at that. I always try to get a good deal, right? I tell sellers don't get offended, just counter or reject the offer.

I have a buddy looking for a lake house up to $750,000 and we've looked at houses up to $950,000. They had tons of equity or were estate sales where they could take $750,000. Worth a shot, IMO.

How do you sell a property you just bought without losing your tail.

Get a great deal on it when you buy it?

Sorry, just kidding. It's tough, but it can be done. Was it listed with a realtor when you bought it? If so, you could send it to me and I'd be happy to offer suggestions if see anything.

If you can make some cosmetic improvements to the "brochure", get excellent photographs - so polish it and display it positively, you can pull it off. 90% of listings I see leave money on the table because they don't want to spend $1,000 to get an extra $7,000 and they have crappy pictures.

Sorry, just kidding. It's tough, but it can be done. Was it listed with a realtor when you bought it? If so, you could send it to me and I'd be happy to offer suggestions if see anything.

If you can make some cosmetic improvements to the "brochure", get excellent photographs - so polish it and display it positively, you can pull it off. 90% of listings I see leave money on the table because they don't want to spend $1,000 to get an extra $7,000 and they have crappy pictures.

What's your email I'll send you through info. I bought this house because it was your typical 3 bed 2 bath. Only needed cosmetic improvement. Just cleaning around the outside. Fresh paint. And a few minor repairs. I had planned to build a back porch and do a few other things like swap the carpet in the bedrooms. Rest of the house is real hardwood and tile. 2-3 tiles are broke but that's about it. I also need to repair a wall in the guest bathroom behind the toilet where plumbing was fixed. I think I may just finish painting, crown mold the living room and back splash the kitchen. The kitchen is an excellent selling point. Black granite counter tops with custom made oak cabinets. It's a peaceful neighborhood with no city taxes! I just need to get out of here. To much house and just not what I want.

What's your email I'll send you through info. I bought this house because it was your typical 3 bed 2 bath. Only needed cosmetic improvement. Just cleaning around the outside. Fresh paint. And a few minor repairs. I had planned to build a back porch and do a few other things like swap the carpet in the bedrooms. Rest of the house is real hardwood and tile. 2-3 tiles are broke but that's about it. I also need to repair a wall in the guest bathroom behind the toilet where plumbing was fixed. I think I may just finish painting, crown mold the living room and back splash the kitchen. The kitchen is an excellent selling point. Black granite counter tops with custom made oak cabinets. It's a peaceful neighborhood with no city taxes! I just need to get out of here. To much house and just not what I want.

VolMax47@gmail.com

Sending you an email tangentially related to the above.

I've heard it said that Buyer's are liars...and Seller's are too!

I will check the email in the next day or two. Drove down to Sandestin yesterday evening and about to head to the beach. 😎

No worries, enjoy!

I've heard it said that Buyer's are liars...and Seller's are too!

I will check the email in the next day or two. Drove down to Sandestin yesterday evening and about to head to the beach. ��

eat at Pampano Joes, I love that place

No... well, yes, but that's not what I'm contacting VolMax about. Hehe...

I hear you. Man I'm actually quite amazed how much they were able to successfully cover up that I've spent money on fixing. Especially the snake problem.

I hear you. Man I'm actually quite amazed how much they were able to successfully cover up that I've spent money on fixing. Especially the snake problem.

None of that sounds good. I've actually come through my home buying experiences unscathed, but my brother has some stories about the characters they bought from... it's horrific stuff.

High quality photos are worth the price. Attract all sorts of new buyers including out of town, not working with an agent, people who were not think about moving ....

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I live next to this obnoxious prick who is up until 4:00 a.m. partying and playing high school grab azz. Any suggestions?

VN Store

Back