Gas $2.60 a gallon

Obama burned over 9100 gallons of jet fuel today flying to the ****ing Everglades to give a speech on climate change, ****ing hypocrite on Earth Day.

Last edited:
And this is different from other politicians.. How?

Because he's saying climate change is the biggest threat to our economy, when in reality he's the biggest threat to our economy. He and that mooch old lady of his take separate flights to the same destination hours apart, you don't see the hypocrisy in his actions?

Because he's saying climate change is the biggest threat to our economy, when in reality he's the biggest threat to our economy. He and that mooch old lady of his take separate flights to the same destination hours apart, you don't see the hypocrisy in his actions?

Don't get me wrong. I see it. I also see others doing the same.

Reactions: 1 person
It didnt take long the crooked gas station in my area have it at 2.55 now -- I think its pretty much political and collusion -- the greedy crooks think the political idiots are going to pass another tax on it in May

A friend that works for a gas retailer told me that they are not allowed to raise their price until they have replaced their fuel inventory with inventory that cost more.

Gas prices go below $3 - Oct. 15, 2014

Still over $3 here, though, rat bastards.

Oh, and in before "just in time for election" conspiracy types.

images

Florida gas stations charges almost $6 per gallon - TODAY.com Crooks in Orlando

VN Store

Back