Gameday Roll Call

My brother and I hope to be there. I will be wearing a orange shirt with white and orange UT shorts, orange socks, a white head band etc....my brother will be sporting one white sock, one orange sock, black UT shorts, painted white with power orange Power T chest and a UT flagged wrapped around his shoulders.

We are old and don't care. Well, 30 and 26 respectively

My brother and I hope to be there. I will be wearing a orange shirt with white and orange UT shorts, orange socks, a white head band etc....my brother will be sporting one white sock, one orange sock, black UT shorts, painted white with power orange Power T chest and a UT flagged wrapped around his shoulders.

We are old and don't care. Well, 30 and 26 respectively

What color underwear is ur bro wearing? Kinda weird that u know exactly what u and ur bro are wearing in two days...

Y 7 for me...but I still feel very uncomfortable about this game. I thinks its because everyone is expecting a win if not a big win. I hope I'm wrong

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there with this sign on a 10ft stick!

A2uNFn-CcAEadrN.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Gameday People!!! Do not lose your voices tomorrow morning. It's all part of ESPN's dastardly plan. SAVE IT FOR THE GAME!!!!

Me and my homies should be rollin into Knoxville around 9:30, and we'll head straight to Circle Park to check out the crowd.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back