GAMEDAY CENTRAL: #11 Tennessee vs. #25 Vanderbilt

I LOVE BBALL>> I'm not an expert, but we got outrebouned and had WAY TOO many turnovers.

It seems to me that we are MUCH more erradic than in the past.
Players------Coaches------Preperation----Coach----

I don't know.

I'm not able to watch every game either.

And, oh by the way, the SEC office gave Kentucky a full 8 days in between games before they play us next Monday.

I am a Tn sports fan and i am one man that is always tuned in when the lady vols are playing,and whether or not our football or any sports team was down, we could always look forward to a great product on on our ladies basketball court...Yes this team has some weaknesses, but the difference in this team and any of the others, is strictly Pat's illness...She has had worse talent then this team, and many of those championship teams would have looked just like this one, without her coaching...The only thing a great team has over a decent team (which this version of the Lady Vols is) is having a great coach...

I went to watch them play against UK and i knew then that Pat wasn't really there...I have so much respect for her, and all that she has done, and i was not so upset that this team let 3 or 4 different girls get 20 points or that they lost, but having to watch Pat this way...PAT HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER SHE CHOOSES, but i beg those that know her personally, those that love her, and the administration that should always have the best interests in their employees, to please have her to make this her last yr...This woman has given all she can, and if she was anything like the woman we have all come to admire and love, there is no way her product would ever look like what i watched tonight...If you watch her during games, u can see that she no longer has the ability to make these choices..We are allowing her to tarnish the greatest legacy that i feel any coach, at any level, in any sport has ever built...If u look at her, u can tell that she doesn't even realize this is happening..It is not about winning or losing basketball games for me, it about preserving what this great lady has built for us over the years, and looking out for her, like she has always done for the young women coming thru her program, when she is not able to do it for herself..I am truly sad at the ppl that are allowing this to happen..

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think this has been Pat's team for a couple of years now( maybe longer), which explains a lot.

You are probably right..She just made the announcement this yr, but probably has none much, much longer, and it does explain a lot...

I am a Tn sports fan and i am one man that is always tuned in when the lady vols are playing,and whether or not our football or any sports team was down, we could always look forward to a great product on on our ladies basketball court...Yes this team has some weaknesses, but the difference in this team and any of the others, is strictly Pat's illness...She has had worse talent then this team, and many of those championship teams would have looked just like this one, without her coaching...The only thing a great team has over a decent team (which this version of the Lady Vols is) is having a great coach...

I went to watch them play against UK and i knew then that Pat wasn't really there...I have so much respect for her, and all that she has done, and i was not so upset that this team let 3 or 4 different girls get 20 points or that they lost, but having to watch Pat this way...PAT HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER SHE CHOOSES, but i beg those that know her personally, those that love her, and the administration that should always have the best interests in their employees, to please have her to make this her last yr...This woman has given all she can, and if she was anything like the woman we have all come to admire and love, there is no way her product would ever look like what i watched tonight...If you watch her during games, u can see that she no longer has the ability to make these choices..We are allowing her to tarnish the greatest legacy that i feel any coach, at any level, in any sport has ever built...If u look at her, u can tell that she doesn't even realize this is happening..It is not about winning or losing basketball games for me, it about preserving what this great lady has built for us over the years, and looking out for her, like she has always done for the young women coming thru her program, when she is not able to do it for herself..I am truly sad at the ppl that are allowing this to happen..
This my friend, is a great post and reflects my feelings exactly. She will always be Lady Vols basketball, I think She should be shown more respect than what I see now. The situation now is hurting this team and future teams(recruiting).

VN Store

Back